Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bbc Radio Manc 6-7Pm: Super John's On Talking About Bwfc

Cheese

Jules, I have you down as one of the brighter ones on here. Which part of non disclosure agreement are you struggling with?

If there is one in place, if something is happening ....

Nowt Doing Agreement

Jules, I have you down as one of the brighter ones on here. Which part of non disclosure agreement are you struggling with?

If there is one in place, if something is happening ....

I don't struggle at all with the notion of NDA's at all as I come across them in my job

They'd be rare in the purchase of a football club for a start

Secondarily in a scenario like this they'd usually preclude from the disclosure of identity and details, but I'd say rarely that "some negotiations are in process"

Course I could be wrong

But I'd that is the reason we are being told nowt I'd be delighted (given the "right" buyer and deal for the club) and flabbergasted in equal measure

• Site Supporter

Yes

I considered it and I disagree wholeheartedly :)

Fair enough. I suppose it's a bit like schrodingers cat then. We ALL want to know what's going on behind the scenes (if anything), but without knowing what's going on behind the scenes, we don't know whether it would be a good idea (or even possible) for the club to reveal it.

Fair enough. I suppose it's a bit like schrodingers cat then. We ALL want to know what's going on behind the scenes (if anything), but without knowing what's going on behind the scenes, we don't know whether it would be a good idea (or even possible) for the club to reveal it.

So the club is concurrently fucked and not fucked at the same time?! :D

I think we all know we're fucked. A little about having a positive plan to deal with it wouldn't go amiss

As much as there may or may not be something going on behind the scenes I think most fans are just looking for some light at the end of the tunnel., something to rally round.

The Manager is under so much pressure it ain't coming from him, we do not even have a Robbie savage like player to get a reaction from the fans. In the old days they could roll Nat out.

Let's be honest most of the fans are apathetic ( I include my self in that) there is not a bed sheet in site.

Something needs to spark into life, Gonzo talks about the fans and the club sticking together, I think they are, it is just that neither side has a clue what to do.

• Site Supporter

so ,brentford at home.

let's all start as the team comes out with

bolton wanderers,bolton wanderers ,we'll support you ever more

bolton wanderers, bolton wanderers , w'll support you ever more.

does't cost anything and lets the team (however shit, ) we are still behind them.

ps i know it's too many words , and won't catch on.

The issues off the pitch are well documented, no statement or interview is going to change that.

If there wasn't the issues on the pitch we wouldn't even be discussing this.

IMO, there is no reason for this squad to be in the relegation positions, start winning games & there's not a supporter out there that would give a shit about the finances.

The players & management need a good hard look at themselves, they're underperforming & that's down to them, not the finances.

Because we're in the relegation positions, supporters are looking to the finances to buy our way out of the problem, even if we did splash some cash (which we can't) there's no guarantee that x, y or z would improve our situation. It could just expedite our off field problems.

Start winning games & they'll be a temporary stop to the moaning.

Again, it's down to the players & management, they need to start pulling their fingers out, because to be quite frank, some of them just aren't performing well enough or to their best. The shithouses!

Exactly where I'm at.

• Site Supporter

What if fuck all happening and there is no light at the end of the tunnel

What sort of statement do you think would be beficial in that scenario?

I'm struggling to think of one that wouldn't cause mass hysteria and panic

That's for the club to work out.

If we are totally fucked then be honest and not keep dragging it on.

Create a siege mentality if necessary, it might just get a bit of atmosphere and help achieve a couple of results.

As things are we are going down, and that is not in the best interests of the club

• Moderators

Fuck siege mentality, it's us and them, there is no togetherness here. I've been saying it for years, that the detachment needs to end, that on one level you've got stewards twatting people and upstairs folk who've paid slightly more are getting cakes served to them. It's fucked. And for this I blame the people in charge, still in charge, it didn't need to be this way. But fuck them, my passion will return when these cunts have gone, no matter what division we are in.

Edited by Carlos

• Site Supporter

Fuck siege mentality, it's us and them, there is no togetherness here. I've been saying it for years, that the detachment needs to end, that on one level you've got stewards twatting people and upstairs folk who've paid slightly more are getting cakes served to them. It's fucked. And for this I blame the people in charge, still in charge, it didn't need to be this way. But fuck them, my passion will return when these cunts have gone, no matter what division we are in.

See where you're coming from, but there's always been a prawn sandwich element, and there always will be. Money talks.

That doesn't bother me as such, but when the shit hits the fan, I expect them to take ownership of the situation

• Site Supporter

A statement has been released by BWFC:

"We've no money. No one wants to buy us, unless you count a cockney halfwit who couldn't harpoon a whale from 2 feet away.

In other news, we've no fucking money.

None.

Not a bean.

Nowt.

It's all gone.

"

In this case it's "Schrodinger's twat". Someone can be both a cunt and not a cunt at the same time