Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rotherham 4 Wanderers 0

burnden

• Moderators

Lennon isnt going to quit

We cant afford to pay him off

Who wasnt happy when we employed our last 3 managers of Coyle, Freedman or Lennon?

Those last 3 signed some absolute shite players, but everyone was happy with the boards choice of manager.

These players need fucking off

Time for admin... Even if we lose Clough (rest can get to fuck)

It was bubbling after Preston but today was the tipping point. I have backed Lennon as I believe he  has been shafted as the true condition of the club has been kept from everyone. We have all been lied to basically and we still aren't being told how bad the situation is off the pitch.

On it, it is no better. Lennon does not give a fuck that much is clear. The players with one or two exceptions don't either. The fans have been patient but come on who can blame us for turning now? Dire absolute shite. They still play like a bunch of strangers and struggle with the basics. Even with all our problems if we can't give the second worst team in the division a game, something has got to give.

• Site Supporter

Is Gary Megson doing anything next week?

I think each management change has been greeted by many on here with the words, "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR."

At some stage I'm sure each of the next incumbents is actually going to be better than the previous. Up to now, with the exception of Sammy Lee, they've got steadily worse which means that in the scheme of things maybe Megson want as bad as we thought at the time.

It were me

I'm not happy about it.

I'm certainly not proud about it.

But it was me

I'll stick my head above the precipitate

I started it.

I'll draw the line in the sand

Sooner or later. No matter what you think

no matter where you're from, no matter who you are, no matter about anything

You're NOT fit to wear the shirt

Just seen the goals on SSN. Amos the first and then Wheater and Dervite the others....Sunday league standard.

I've not seen the goals yet but as a goalkeeper myself I do have doubts about Amos, Yeh he makes good saves but he does seem prone to errors as well as muss kicking the ball which is basics really

Second half collapse was shockingly bad. If Clough had scored in the first, then who knows? But yesterday was just symptomatic of a club that's completely rudderless - with no plan for how to stop the rot. Overpaid players (on contracts presumably signed off by a board who've now fucked off) now worried whether those contracts are going to be honoured, a manager who's been sold a pup but who's now run out of ideas for how to change things, and fans completely shafted and in the dark about how's it come to this and where we go next.

• Site Supporter

Lennon isnt going to quit

We cant afford to pay him off

Who wasnt happy when we employed our last 3 managers of Coyle, Freedman or Lennon?

Those last 3 signed some absolute shite players, but everyone was happy with the boards choice of manager.

These players need fucking off

Time for admin... Even if we lose Clough (rest can get to fuck)

This.

Sooner the better. Stack it and start again. Even Conference will do me.

Fucked off so much with the off field nonsense that yesterday's dross hardly affects me now.

Surely the only cost of sacking Lennon is the new man (and back room team) that we bring in?

If we stick Lennon and crew on gardening leave will we not just keep paying them as if they were here? Meaning we could promote someone from within, who is already on the wage bill, to manage the team and we would have no extra cost at all.

If it would work like that then I'd have Phillips as Manager before tomorrow and I'd let him pick his assistant and coach from people already employed.

I have no idea how good he would be as manager, it is a complete unknown and there is nothing to back him up but something has to change and it could be the only way we can get rid of Lennon.

If he doesn't fancy it then give Lofty the job with Lofty Jr as assistant, they won't do any worse than the current clowns.

Surely the only cost of sacking Lennon is the new man (and back room team) that we bring in?

If we stick Lennon and crew on gardening leave will we not just keep paying them as if they were here? Meaning we could promote someone from within, who is already on the wage bill, to manage the team and we would have no extra cost at all.

If it would work like that then I'd have Phillips as Manager before tomorrow and I'd let him pick his assistant and coach from people already employed.

I have no idea how good he would be as manager, it is a complete unknown and there is nothing to back him up but something has to change and it could be the only way we can get rid of Lennon.

If he doesn't fancy it then give Lofty the job with Lofty Jr as assistant, they won't do any worse than the current clowns.

This core of players been churning out similar performances for 2 managers I don't really see how another manager going to get a tune out of them.