Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Because if you rented from the right company you got it free when they accidentally overwrote their computer records.

Correct! In 1983 I moved into my first owned house. After watching a 12 inch black and white portable I signed a 3 year rental agreement for what was then the latest large colour Sony. After one year I wrote to them telling them I could no longer afford it and cancelled the standing order and told them to collect it. Never heard from them again.

• Moderators

they used to break and we had less disposable income I think if you were looking for a serious answer.

I recall a repair man coming out Christmas Eve when I was little. I could see the stress in my parents eyes as they'd splashed out and bought the Radio Times bumper edition specially.

I was

When we got we'd we rented our first telly

21 inch I think :)

After 18 months I realised I could have bought one

The plank is now being endorsed by Sarah Palin....American politics is a joke!

Agreed. Although he's only being touted as a potential Republican candidate for the Presidency. We already have Jeremy Corbyn as the leader of the opposition! It doesn't seem so funny now.

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of Reagan in 1979. Everyone laughed at the old B movie duffer in the primaries. 

Did they ? The " I paid for this microphone " thing were in New Hampshire , and he only lost the one before that by 2% .

He only just lost to Ford 4 years before that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...