Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members

Go on then, what did he do that had such an impact?

Not only have measures taken by Trump kick started their (and consequently everyone else's) economy, his policies now have the two Korea's talking to each other with a chance of collaboration for the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.

He'll have detente developing between the Jewish people and the Arabs next once the initial kerfuffle has died down. You watch.

• Moderators

Not only have measures taken by Trump kick started their (and consequently everyone else's) economy

Are you sure?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/analysis-and-features/donald-trump-us-economy-achievements-performance-12-months-on-presidency-election-america-gdp-jobs-a8043751.html

Edited by ZicoKelly

Doubt that, did you see that C4 documentary on him? He wouldn't have done it if he didn't think he'd win or at least try to - he knocked back the opportunity in 2000 and 2012 for that reason

It looked like obama mocking him at a Whitehouse dinner and everyone laughing at him was the final push he needed to go for it

I haven't.  I don't doubt the piss taking and comedy he was inadvertently providing was a massive incentive to prove doubters wrong.

• Moderators

I haven't. I don't doubt the piss taking and comedy he was inadvertently providing was a massive incentive to prove doubters wrong.

You should

It's very good

When he interviews his kids is a particular highlight

Bit of a rubbish article that, basically it’s saying all going pretty well but at same time attempting to pour cold water on positive figures, no doubt if Hilary had the same effect on the economy it would be spun much more positively. The independent despite its name wouldn’t be left leaning would it? Edited by Mounts Kipper

Bit of a rubbish article that, basically it’s saying all going pretty well but at same time attempting to pour cold water on positive figures, no doubt if Hilary had the same effect on the economy it would be spun much more positively. The independent despite its name wouldn’t be left leaning would it?

Its showing that it was going pretty well before Trump rocked up. 

You should

It's very good

When he interviews his kids is a particular highlight

I watched about 1 minute and can't take the cringe anymore.   I could watch his dowter for a good while though - on mute . . .  (rubs knees a la Vic Reeves)

I'll have proper a look if I get chance, ta.

I watched about 1 minute and can't take the cringe anymore. I could watch his dowter for a good while though - on mute . . . (rubs knees a la Vic Reeves)

I'll have proper a look if I get chance, ta.

I thought that initially about his daughter but the more you watch the more she looks like her brother and then her dad. At the end all I could see was that odious twat.

Trump said he'd prefer immigrants from Norway and not Africa.

Also cancels London embassy visit because it's been moved to a shit location.

Ha ha. Good excuse for the visit cancellation

Thinly veiled - he knew there’d be huge protests after nearly 2 million people petitioned that his state visit wasn’t allowed

• Members

Ha ha. Good excuse for the visit cancellation

Thinly veiled - he knew there’d be huge protests after nearly 2 million people petitioned that his state visit wasn’t allowed

Only 'anti Trump' protests? No 'pro Trump' supporters?

What a fucking snowflake.

We all know he is, he's a bully boy, and like most of his ilk, he doesn't like it when it's turned around on him, hence him not having the balls to front it out.

They had one of his supporters on the news this morning, she was a proper loon, she was saying that his support is starting to wain a bit as he hasn't delivered on his pledges to stop all immigration and he hasn't built the wall yet  -  I didn't think those who voted for him actually thought he was going to build an actual, physical wall, I thought it was a metaphorical thing.

• Site Supporter

We all know he is, he's a bully boy, and like most of his ilk, he doesn't like it when it's turned around on him, hence him not having the balls to front it out.

They had one of his supporters on the news this morning, she was a proper loon, she was saying that his support is starting to wain a bit as he hasn't delivered on his pledges to stop all immigration and he hasn't built the wall yet  -  I didn't think those who voted for him actually thought he was going to build an actual, physical wall, I thought it was a metaphorical thing.

If millions voted for brexit on the basis of saving £350m per week then I'm sure plenty on Americans voted for trump on the basis a wall was going to be built.