Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

I know, I lurk on here enough to know which way you shoot on this. Just seemed brief for you did that, like you're looking to draw fire. Anyway, the simple fact I'm writing on here means I'm in no fit state. So apologies and good luck sir.

• Members

I know, I lurk on here enough to know which way you shoot on this. Just seemed brief for you did that, like you're looking to draw fire. Anyway, the simple fact I'm writing on here means I'm in no fit state. So apologies and good luck sir.

Hopefully you've had a beltin' night mate!

I accept in the eyes of some he's a nutjob and I believe so myself on certain subjects. Then again, I had the same approach to Obama, Dubya, the peanut farmer, the cowboy etc. Didn't agree with all of their policies but liked some of the stuff they did. What irks me is the combined efforts of the celeb glitterati, left wing press and activists plus anarchist wankers not giving the guy any chance whatsoever and refusing to give him any credit at all for good things he achieves.

They are more nazi like than any they accuse. The word 'tolerance' used by them is fucking hilarious and the most enormous irony of our times.

This interview is one of the most remarkable in the history of modern politics. Mr Trump also says he has better poll numbers than Abraham Lincoln, who died before the invention of the telephone

Tweet off Jeremy Vine :D

This interview is one of the most remarkable in the history of modern politics. Mr Trump also says he has better poll numbers than Abraham Lincoln, who died before the invention of the telephone

I was watching a programme about him yesterday, and they were saying how he has consistently just made stuff up all his business career/life, with regards to his popularity.

The example given was about this golf course he built up in Aberdeen, where he pissed off a lot of the locals. He repeatedly said that 93% of the local population were in favour of the course being built, when challenged on how and where he had got this number from, he would just repeat it. According to the locals, not a single one of them had ever been asked  :D

He is a massive dick, but he does make for quite interesting viewing.

He's so far managed to have a pop at practically every leader of every country in the world.......expect Putin of course. 

He's also playing a dangerous game with China at the minute, especially as China could, if they had the mind to, cause the US major issues and send them into a financial tail spin that they would never get out of.........sadly, this would also fuck the rest of the world over as well

Could May just tell him to get fucked and boot him out of the country ?

She's washing her hair tomorrow and the Queen thinks you're a cock and would rather stick pins in her royal peepers than spend a minute with such a lying crock of shit

• Site Supporter

He's just posturing. Trying to get what he sees is best for him.

Listening to the interview, some of the words and the tone suggested he was disappointed in TM's proposal; which in turn suggested he does want trade deals with us. Just on the best terms for himself.

He can shoot from the hip all he wants, he sounds numb as a piss stone at times, but there is a difference to his manner that is both unnerving and refreshing at the same time.

I'm sure he had a good dinner and will enjoy his golf, but I'm not sure he'll go back any wiser.

Some official Gov type chap on R4 was asked if Trump was being rude - 'certainly not' was the reply, much to the amazement of Jeremy Vine (iirc).  Chap even laughed and said he was fishing, essentially.

Had to smile a little as you rarely hear the left press called out on it but the bias was made very clear.

I've been flicking at BBC news for the last day or two and I've not read one account of any pro Trump groups . . .

Edited by madthatter

Some official Gov type chap on R4 was asked if Trump was being rude - 'certainly not' was the reply, much to the amazement of Jeremy Vine (iirc).  Chap even laughed and said he was fishing, essentially.

Had to smile a little as you rarely hear the left press called out on it but the bias was made very clear.

I've been flicking at BBC news for the last day or two and I've not read one account of any pro Trump groups . . .

So he's not acted the prick the last few days then?

So he's not acted the prick the last few days then?

He's spoken frankly and abruptly, which he does.  

He's also made it clear he wants deals that ultimately are good for the US and stated that our current direction isn't great for that - the fcukin crank :) 

He's spoken frankly and abruptly, which he does.  

He's also made it clear he wants deals that ultimately are good for the US and stated that our current direction isn't great for that - the fcukin crank :)

If 'frankly' means absolutely bullshitting as per usual then aye, I suppose he has.

Really? I think ours are just good old fashioned bullshittters. He's more a delusional as fuck type.

Granted I've not hung on every word but I've heard nothing reported that I would disagree with since he's been here; especially on May, Brexit and the EU.  I'd agree, frankly.

Granted I've not hung on every word but I've heard nothing reported that I would disagree with since he's been here; especially on May, Brexit and the EU.  I'd agree, frankly.

I guess if "bloke down the pub wisdom" is your thing then its quite appealing. If you want someone with some actual credence, expertise and knowledge then sadly its about as bad as you can get.

He "told Theresa" how to do Brexit. The massive whopper.

I guess if "bloke down the pub wisdom" is your thing then its quite appealing. If you want someone with some actual credence, expertise and knowledge then sadly its about as bad as you can get.

He "told Theresa" how to do Brexit. The massive whopper.

She doesn't need help?  ;)

I know what you're getting at but Trump is simply a paid distraction, as are most politicians - those who can do anything anyway.

I struggle to get wound up about pretty much all of it anymore - waste of energy.  To me he's just as good/bad as any other. The irony, or danger - take your pick - for me is that folk see him as a demon but then think the sun shines out of other's arse holes . . .

Edited by madthatter