Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

The BBC's hatred of Trump is way over the top......they should give up any pretence of impartiality when reporting on him.

I doubt that the Tommy Robinson march will receive a fraction of the BBC coverage that the anti-Trump march was given. ( unless there's any trouble of course )

The BBC's hatred of Trump is way over the top......they should give up any pretence of impartiality when reporting on him.

I doubt that the Tommy Robinson march will receive a fraction of the BBC coverage that the anti-Trump march was given. ( unless there's any trouble of course )

Absolutely spot on mate.

The impartial BBC.....what a shower of wankers they are.

• Members

I noticed the usual set of Free Palestine clowns there yesterday too......they should keep their shit out it.

More rainbow and Palestine flags than others. Basically, the usual outraged society suspects. Absolute wankers.

That balloon was a bloody joke.

Pink Floyds pig was 4 times its size. And it flew alot higher.

Bet Mr Trump was terrified.

Maybe back in 1939 , we should had one of that Hitler chap. ( dodgy tash n'all ).

Thousands of lives could have been saved.

• Members

Please tell me this country isn’t fucked.....

Huge demo yesterday....yet today....

https://mobile.twitter.com/UKIP/status/1018098409889325056/video/1

Makes you wonder. Somehow, the left has gained far too much of a foothold in the corridors of power - way over a level commensurate with their number.

They used to laugh at my 'social engineering' comments. Is this not yet another prime example?

As I mentioned in another thread - freedom of speech for everyone, not just one side of politics as it has been for far too long now.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. One day a price will be paid.

Makes you wonder. Somehow, the left has gained far too much of a foothold in the corridors of power - way over a level commensurate with their number.

They used to laugh at my 'social engineering' comments. Is this not yet another prime example?

As I mentioned in another thread - freedom of speech for everyone, not just one side of politics as it has been for far too long now.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. One day a price will be paid.

Exactly P......it’s bordering on the ridiculous now isn’t it ?

Twats like Khan have been found out.....the demo next month will be a monster, I’m on that without doubt.......hoping to meet NIC there and share a shandy with him.........he’ll no doubt be too busy with SEB’s pub gig....

Seems not. Just Donald being Donald

Trump met that loon from Korea and did ok.....fishing time......whereas Corbyn met Adams and publicly backed them....wasn’t the term “Only by bombing Britain will they listen”.............or was that Flabbott or McDonnell ? Spoilt for choices and ammo here, excuse the obvious pun....

• Moderators

"Whereas?" Did you not watch the video?

The guys got a front row seat at an IRA fundraiser, I doubt he was there just because he sponsored the meat raffle

Not got much time for Corbyn either but suspect he didn't back them financially

You can think they're both cunts, it doesn't have to be one or the other

"Whereas?" Did you not watch the video?

The guys got a front row seat at an IRA fundraiser, I doubt he was there just because he sponsored the meat raffle

Not got much time for Corbyn either but suspect he didn't back them financially

You can think they're both cunts, it doesn't have to be one or the other

Don’t even try to educate me on things like that....I’d lose you in two minutes.....whereas..Corbyn is an evil anti establishment twat. He fucking gloats

Trump will create more peace in his time than that flop Corbyn ever will.

Trump met that loon from Korea and did ok........

he did ok, yep we are now safe he said, as Korea just carrired on , Korea couldn't even be bothered to turn up the other day at the DMZ to meet the Americans, Trump has just been taken for a long ride, but he got his face in the media so hes happy . Its going so well that the Americans have brought up a UN motion to stop them getting refined oil and guess where its coming from  ... China and Russia and that Trump problem with both Iran and Korea, they are both backed by the same people

he did ok, yep we are now safe he said, as Korea just carrired on , Korea couldn't even be bothered to turn up the other day at the DMZ to meet the Americans, Trump has just been taken for a long ride, but he got his face in the media so hes happy . Its going so well that the Americans have brought up a UN motion to stop them getting refined oil and guess where its coming from  ... China and Russia and that Trump problem with both Iran and Korea, they are both backed by the same people

Well aware of that thank you very much.

Let’s see what he’s done after he’s still there I need six years time.