Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members

How is not thinking it's OK to mock disabled people 'weird' or 'brainwashed'?

Like I said - you either

1. Think what he did is a good indication that he's a cock.

2. Think it's OK to mock disabled people.

3. Think he didn't mock someone's disability and that his actions were somehow taken out of context.

4. Think that he did mock someone's disability but that's a small price to pay as long as he's doing OK elsewhere.

Which one is it?

You can save yourself a lot of typing exhaustion writing these epistles pal.

Go back in this thread. I may not have used the term 'cock', cock but possibly 'nutjob' or similar. He's the nutjob we had to have. Perhaps reprehensible nest featherers like the Clintons will not have their snouts in the trough as much in future. I wouldn't count on it though.

He's just a circuit breaker; a reset button; a warning to career politicians of what can happen if you take the voting public to be mugs.

Just sit back and enjoy what you hope will be a short ride and I hope will be one which lasts for 8 years. One thing for sure and certain, it will be anything but boring.

I think if you searched enough you will find that those of us incorrectly labelled as his supporters have often said he's mad, crazy etc. All that gets missed in the visceral hatred for the man from plenty on here.

Those of us labelled 'supporters' are actually saying that he has never been given a chance from the start and all those on here who try to make out that celebrities have had no part to play either have their heads in the sand or are blind and deaf. It is relentless - the shit coming from that quarter.

Even that halfwit Graham Norton can't start a show without having a pop.

Low hanging fruit.

Any comedian shooting for Trump shows they're not really very funny, imo.

• Moderators

::lol:: You still papping on about that? PM me your e-mail addy and I'll send you the photo if it made such a burning impression on you.

I'm not PMing for pics on here again

There are some things you can't unsee

• Members

I'm not PMing for pics on here again

There are some things you can't unsee

:lol: ...and a bloke with a Chinese take away bag on his head with two finger poked eye holes would have you sleeping with the bedside lamp on would it? FFS, wouldn't want you alongside me in the trenches.

You can save yourself a lot of typing exhaustion writing these epistles pal.

Go back in this thread. I may not have used the term 'cock', cock but possibly 'nutjob' or similar. He's the nutjob we had to have. Perhaps reprehensible nest featherers like the Clintons will not have their snouts in the trough as much in future. I wouldn't count on it though.

He's just a circuit breaker; a reset button; a warning to career politicians of what can happen if you take the voting public to be mugs.

Just sit back and enjoy what you hope will be a short ride and I hope will be one which lasts for 8 years. One thing for sure and certain, it will be anything but boring.

So a mixture of 1 and 4 then :)

I decided Corbyn was a cunt when I read up about his ties with the IRA.

I decided Trump was a cunt when he mocked the journalist and derided troops who were captured.

Neither have done anything to convert me.

How is not thinking it's OK to mock disabled people 'weird' or 'brainwashed'?

Like I said - you either

1. Think what he did is a good indication that he's a cock.

2. Think it's OK to mock disabled people.

3. Think he didn't mock someone's disability and that his actions were somehow taken out of context.

4. Think that he did mock someone's disability but that's a small price to pay as long as he's doing OK elsewhere.

Which one is it?

Yesterday it had to be 1 of 3.

Now it’s 1 of 4.

Let’s wait till the end of the week so I have more options.

Yesterday it had to be 1 of 3.

Now it’s 1 of 4.

Let’s wait till the end of the week so I have more options.

You could have a thousand options. I still doubt you'd answer it.

I have a good friend who's child has a severe physical disability. She might need to have both legs amputated below the knee. She once told me about how her child having positive role models to look up to is incredibly important. In particular how people like the paralympians helped her confidence and inspired her to take up sports for herself.

Imagine being an American kid with something like motor neurone disease and watching the most important and powerful person in the country acting like DT did. It could fucking ruin you as a kid. And what sort of messages does it send out to the kids in the schoolyard?

He's a fucking bellend.

You could have a thousand options. I still doubt you'd answer it.

I have a good friend who's child has a severe physical disability. She might need to have both legs amputated below the knee. She once told me about how her child having positive role models to look up to is incredibly important. In particular how people like the paralympians helped her confidence and inspired her to take up sports for herself.

Imagine being an American kid with something like motor neurone disease and watching the most important and powerful person in the country acting like DT did. It could fucking ruin you as a kid. And what sort of messages does it send out to the kids in the schoolyard?

He's a fucking bellend.

And as I said earlier in the posts he’s not perfect. Yes his actions were wrong but are they any worse than what certain other politicians have done in the past?

Is he any bigger of a cock than the seasoned politicians was what I originally said and for me he isn’t, far from it.

are they any worse than what certain other politicians have done in the past?

If you are so unhappy with western political democracy, do you still think this is the path to right it?

And yes it is, going back to the original point. To openly mock any member of the public is a disgrace - and it’s got nothing to to with liberal views - just common decency. Again it’s not that he hasn’t been given ‘fair crack of the whip’, people on the left, right and in the middle are all shaking their heads at this man. To make apologies for him, whatever side of the political divide you are on, is regrettable.

If folk are so hell bent on smashing everything to bits because they don’t agree with it, from Brexit to Trump shows that those with reasoning need to still work hard to ensure the post war consensus still holds. That we are fairer and better together.

And as I said earlier in the posts he’s not perfect. Yes his actions were wrong but are they any worse than what certain other politicians have done in the past?

Is he any bigger of a cock than the seasoned politicians was what I originally said and for me he isn’t, far from it.

Which british politicans have mocked the disabled? Show me the videos of where they said it so i can believe you?

FFs this is difficult!

Show me where I have said any other politician, never mind British, have mocked the disabled.

You asked me for proof.. Only fair you do the same or is it another of your fake news.

You said others had behaved worse than him.. Prove it

Edited by Salford Trotter