Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

Yes he’s a propa bad boy! Gangsta init

Oh no, not in a gangsta way. In a corrupt tax-dodging fascist way. And you'd gratefully lick the dogshit off his boot if he asked you. 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

Weirdo 

Says the bloke who jumps to defend racists at every opportunity, but pretends he doesn't support them. The same bloke who pretends he's met me but can't say when, and makes up stories about me robbing pensioners, and fantasises about what I look like. 😂

Edited by Cheese

It’s one thing to boycott Trump, but Corbyn speaking at a protest march against him is particularly poor, in my view.

no doubt he will parrot on about racism and sexism, but forget about his party’s Own hate issues, as the MP for Kensington managed to this morning.

12 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

It’s one thing to boycott Trump, but Corbyn speaking at a protest march against him is particularly poor, in my view.

no doubt he will parrot on about racism and sexism, but forget about his party’s Own hate issues, as the MP for Kensington managed to this morning.

👏👏👏

5 hours ago, Cheese said:

Says the bloke who jumps to defend racists at every opportunity, but pretends he doesn't support them. The same bloke who pretends he's met me but can't say when, and makes up stories about me robbing pensioners, and fantasises about what I look like. 😂

Hahahahahaha

10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Miss, miss, Donald said a worse swear word than me.

If that's the level you're referring to, then it's hardly accurate. As set out above in this thread (and using your terminology), Khan never used a swear word. 

Edited by Jol_BWFC

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Miss, miss, Donald said a worse swear word than me.

What a true patriot you are. Cheering on a foreign leader for insulting the elected Mayor of the English capital. I wonder what it could possibly be about Khan that you and Trump don't like....

• Site Supporter

Get why people may dislike trump and get why some love him, however, how can those who support those who have boycotted the state dinner with the leader of potentially this country’s biggest ally, on the basis he may have said some racist things ( amongst other issues) and agree with the protests explain why the same people attended the Chinese state banquet, a country with proven racist policy, anti women policy etc ? 

Dont get why Corbyn explains , when accused of meeting other abhorrent groups , that “ it’s better to talk” but shuns talking to the leader of the biggest democracy who he could need to deal with for trade if he gets his wishes ( Brexit and he wins a GE) 

19 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Trump is in the same boat as the Saudi's for me. 

Both can get to fuck til they bring their country in line with the civilised world. 

Although wimmin can get an abortion in Saudi if her controlling man agrees. 

Indeed. 

1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

Trump is in the same boat as the Saudi's for me. 

Both can get to fuck til they bring their country in line with the civilised world. 

Although wimmin can get an abortion in Saudi if her controlling man agrees. 

I suppose the main difference is that Trump will be gone in a maximum of 5 or 6 years. We have to maintain a relationship throughout that period and beyond. I'm not saying that we shouldn't be questioning some of his actions - but protests are a bit berserk for me.

5 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I suppose the main difference is that Trump will be gone in a maximum of 5 or 6 years. We have to maintain a relationship throughout that period and beyond. I'm not saying that we shouldn't be questioning some of his actions - but protests are a bit berserk for me.

unless he overturns the 22nd Amendment.

4 hours ago, fatolive said:

Get why people may dislike trump and get why some love him, however, how can those who support those who have boycotted the state dinner with the leader of potentially this country’s biggest ally, on the basis he may have said some racist things ( amongst other issues) and agree with the protests explain why the same people attended the Chinese state banquet, a country with proven racist policy, anti women policy etc ? 

Dont get why Corbyn explains , when accused of meeting other abhorrent groups , that “ it’s better to talk” but shuns talking to the leader of the biggest democracy who he could need to deal with for trade if he gets his wishes ( Brexit and he wins a GE) 

Corbyn invited Trump for a meeting - Trump said no. So there you go. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48515506

14 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

This special relationship we have 

What exactly is it and what's so special about it? 

Keep hearing it being mentioned but never an explanation to what it is

Are you on a wind up ?

Without stating the blindingly obvious, it’s almost the 75th anniversary of D-Day.

Like May and Trump have both just said “the greatest alliance the world has ever seen”

Would you rather be speaking German ?