Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

3 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

I do t get all this talk about ‘not letting him in’ 

fucking bonkers, he’s the President of the United States ffs! It’s up to them who they vote for, we just have to try and work with them 

I’m no fan of his policies don’t get me wrong, but refusing entry as Sadiq Khan said is irrational and not what the Mayor of London should be saying 

It's a bit of an understatement to say i don't like Trump but we need to work with the US on so many fronts that we need dialogue and if this state visit massages his ego to get to the desired end result then so be it

31 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

fucking bonkers, he’s the President of the United States ffs! It’s up to them who they vote for, we just have to try and work with them 

I’m no fan of his policies don’t get me wrong, but refusing entry as Sadiq Khan said is irrational and not what the Mayor of London should be saying 

Did he say he shouldn’t be let in? I may have missed it, but I thought his article was directed at the fact that it was a “red carpet” pomp of a state visit that he thought legitimised what Trump as a person is spouting. Khan was actually very complimentary about the US and the relationship between the nations.

41 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

We have a winner.

He was invited by the Queen of our nation.

8 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Did he say he shouldn’t be let in? I may have missed it, but I thought his article was directed at the fact that it was a “red carpet” pomp of a state visit that he thought legitimised what Trump as a person is spouting. Khan was actually very complimentary about the US and the relationship between the nations.

Hang on Jol...you’d better tell Sanchez and Co about the relationship we have with the States.

They don’t think it’s anything special :D

I’m actually defending Khan now...quick get the smelling salts .......didn’t he actually say that re Trump not being allowed in last year and not on this occasion ?

1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Do those decades of security and peace thanks to our "allegiance" to the USA include the last 20 years or so? Interesting if so. We've certainly made the world a safer place by supporting their conflict.....oh......

Try looking where those conflicts have arisen from and the common denominator.....go on, go for it.....Royal White having served in some of these will know a damn sight more than you on this.

As you know full well, but won’t admit, the world has become even more increasingly volatile and insecure since the rise of Bin Laden and his followers.,...note how I say even more...

Tell me how many countries were bombed under Obama and Clinton’s leadership as opposed to Trump’s.

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Hang on Jol...you’d better tell Sanchez and Co about the relationship we have with the States.

They don’t think it’s anything special :D

I’m actually defending Khan now...quick get the smelling salts .......didn’t he actually say that re Trump not being allowed in last year and not on this occasion ?

You still haven't explained what the special relationship is 

I'm not denying there might be one but it's a phrase that seems to get banded about but nobody seems to be able to say what it is 

And how had it more special than any other relationship that the UK and America have with other countries?

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Please don’t use industrial language on a footy forum or the Nazi Police aka bwfcfan5 will question your mental state :D

I agree, the use of the C word is offensive.

I've no problem with 'cunt' but 'Corbyn' is well out of order

56 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

This. He was democratically elected - whether people like him or not.

4 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

You still haven't explained what the special relationship is 

I'm not denying there might be one but it's a phrase that seems to get banded about but nobody seems to be able to say what it is 

And how had it more special than any other relationship that the UK and America have with other countries?

As you’re not denying it, it’s probably best estimate you listen to the Queen, the MSM, former presidents,prime ministers and Sadiq Khan, they obviously know much more than me and have said so in the last 24 hours.

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Tell me how many countries were bombed under Obama and Clinton’s leadership as opposed to Trump’s.

How many years did the Obama and Clinton leadership cover compared to Trumps so far? 

Trump has one under his belt so far 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

As you’re not denying it, it’s probably best estimate you listen to the Queen, the MSM, former presidents,prime ministers and Sadiq Khan, they obviously know much more than me and have said so in the last 24 hours.

Nah I'd prefer it you'd explain 

5 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

How many years did the Obama and Clinton leadership cover compared to Trumps so far? 

Trump has one under his belt so far 

How many bomb free days did Obama have ?

Go on, have a stab at that.

Did we see these sort of morons when Bomber Obama came over here ?

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

How many bomb free days did Obama have ?

Go on, have a stab at that.

Did we see these sort of morons when Bomber Obama came over here ?

Has trump been in office as long as Obama or Clinton?

A simple yes or no will suffice 

Then you're not comparing like with like 

28 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Has trump been in office as long as Obama or Clinton?

A simple yes or no will suffice 

Then you're not comparing like with like 

Let’s see if you can answer what I asked....how many bomb free days in Obama’s presidency ?

How long before he was bombing another country......

Go on son, you know you won’t answer that.......pathetic when you won’t admit the truth and resort to how long has Trump been in office.

Just admit the the truth and feel the tension and anger ease its way out of your body.....it’ll be therapeutic for you.

1 hour ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Attacked from all sides? Really? You mean the usual suspects. Who would attack him if he went or not.

Those students who would still vote for him will be the ones at the protest....

Student politics by students for students

Edited by boltondiver

1 minute ago, DirtySanchez said:

Except I haven't made crap up 

However feel free to poinlme in the right direction 

Crap as in diversion.....asking re the length of Trump’s tenure opposed to Obama’s..

Do a simple comparison then re the same stage of their Presidency, then come back with a straight answer, if you’re capable.