Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Crap as in diversion.....asking re the length of Trump’s tenure opposed to Obama’s..

Do a simple comparison then re the same stage of their Presidency, then come back with a straight answer, if you’re capable.

Says the king of diversion 

You haven't explained the special relationship yet other to to say listen to the queen. Again diversion 

And to compare one presidents time in office regardless of who they are to another using the same number of days or whatever is frankly stupid 

Just now, DirtySanchez said:

Says the king of diversion 

You haven't explained the special relationship yet other to to say listen to the queen. Again diversion 

And to compare one presidents time in office regardless of who they are to another using the same number of days or whatever is frankly stupid 

Haha...how ironic your last paragraph is fella.

That’s exactly what you asked me but in different words.

You sir...are priceless :D

Time for food now, I shall return later and flatten you with facts and a soggy kipper.

2 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Keep it? That means I won it in the first place 😀

Amazing you can’t respond to the two questions you asked, yet when I ask the same, it’s “frankly stupid”

Like I say fella, you are priceless.

Laters x

5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Amazing you can’t respond to the two questions you asked, yet when I ask the same, it’s “frankly stupid”

Like I say fella, you are priceless.

Laters x

Takes one to know one 

Still not explained the special relationship 

I said I didn't know but you seemed to have missed that

If to judge trump on his amount of bomb free days do it at the end of his term so it's a like for like comparison 

Edited by DirtySanchez

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

How many bomb free days did Obama have ?

Go on, have a stab at that.

Did we see these sort of morons when Bomber Obama came over here ?

It’s ridiculous that folk can get that worked up about a bloke who isn’t even the leader of their own country. Both sides. 

Strange times. 

9 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Takes one to know one 

Still not explained the special relationship 

I said I didn't know but you seemed to have missed that

If to judge trump on his amount of bomb free days do it at the end of his term so it's a like for like comparison 

Here you go, direct from the horse’s mouth.

https://uk.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/policy-history/

Now I’ve satisfied your thirst for knowledge, I have my own appetite to attend to .

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

It’s ridiculous that folk can get that worked up about a bloke who isn’t even the leader of their own country. Both sides. 

Strange times. 

The big mouthy lass is actually from round here.

I note you say both sides..........one were much greater in numbers and bullying a single   Trump supporter.......they were the angry ones(some masked) and  calling folk Nazis....how ironic considering the purpose of his visit.

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

The big mouthy lass is actually from round here.

I note you say both sides..........one were much greater in numbers and bullying a single   Trump supporter.......they were the angry ones(some masked) and  calling folk Nazis....how ironic considering the purpose of his visit.

Not sure how you can just scream in someone’s face like that. Bizarre behaviour 

25 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

And there’s no special relationship. That is and always has been a myth. They just misspell our language. That’s it.

They’d shit all over us if it suited their national interest. And I’d hope we’d do the same

Suez. UK embarrassed USA by invading Egypt in the week before the 1956 Presidential Election. Eisenhower was not amused.

Vietnam. Wilson refused point blank to send in even nominal troops to support USA, which really annoyed LBJ.

Falklands. USA sat on the fence. Such Americans who did fight were mercenaries for the Argentines.

Grenada. USA invaded to suppress a Marxist government of a former British colony, without even advising UK before invading.

All that said there is generally close co-operation between the two countries while reserving the right to disagree and fall out from time to time.

Then again, both Churchill and MacMillan had American mothers, and Trump's mother was Scottish.

13 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Dear oh dear 

Country 

which should have been fairly obvious to anybody reading my last response and a recollection ol how long Trump has been in office 

You said he has one under his belt so far. Wether it  was country’s or years they’re both wrong. Thanks for clearing that up 

I think it’s gone over everybody’s head re the Khan comments over Trump, yet he gladly  visits Pakistan who’ve got one of the worst records of mistreatment of females on record.

The hypocrisy is frightening.

Even more so when certain Labour MPs shared the stage and actually applauded when that cretin Weyman Bennett said Theresa May should be shot last year.