Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
55 minutes ago, kent_white said:

If you ever wanted to read something to demonstrate why I think he's a massive gobshite - here it is.....

He's actively peddling psuedoscience

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48531019

He is looking after his friends in the oil and pharmaceutical industries it would seem.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I think he understands perfectly well that climate change is real. But just denies it all as it doesn't sit well with his aims/backers etc.

This is the bloke you trust to give us an incredible Trade Deal?

Very shortly, ....at precisely 22-56 in 1944

The first platoon of 8,500 British soldiers as part of Operation Tonga boarded a fleet of gliders to touch down behind enemy lines in Northern France, to take out bridges and key points as part of the preparation for D-Day.

800 of those very brave men lost their lives in the operation, to save us from true fascism.

When people these days cheaply call others Nazis,fascist,far right etc, please think of the real meaning of the word and the hypocrisy shown when so many died fighting actual far right fascism.

Spare a moment for those tonight and tomorrow who lost their lives so we could live ours in relative peace.

Edited by miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Very shortly, ....at precisely 22-56 in 1944

The first platoon of 8,500 British soldiers as part of Operation Tonga boarded a fleet of gliders to touch down behind enemy lines in Northern France, to take out bridges and key points as part of the preparation for D-Day.

800 of those very brave men lost their lives in the operation, to save us from true fascism.

When people these days cheaply call others Nazis,fascist,far right etc, please think of the real meaning of the word and the hypocrisy shown when so many died fighting actual far right fascism.

Spare a moment for those tonight and tomorrow who lost their lives so we could live ours in relative peace.

You celebrate when ACTUAL Nazi's do well in elections abroad. And whether you like it or not, ACTUAL Nazi's support the same people and causes you support. You're not fooling anyone with your fake patriotism. Either that, or you're incredibly naive.

21 hours ago, Cheese said:

You celebrate when ACTUAL Nazi's do well in elections abroad. And whether you like it or not, ACTUAL Nazi's support the same people and causes you support. You're not fooling anyone with your fake patriotism. Either that, or you're incredibly naive.

Trump just hit back at you via his interview with Piers Morgan.

'Hitler was going through countries like Cheese.'

2 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Trump just hit back at you via his interview with Piers Morgan.

'Hitler was going through countries like Cheese.'

Thank god for the quote function and I see what that cretin has said about me.

Silly faceless rape fantasy freak seems to forget the other half is Jewish. He also forgets how many the ACTUAL Nazis killed as opposed to those he slanders as Nazis in elections abroad, purely because they’re clued up and not as naive as that idiot.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Silly faceless rape fantasy freak seems to forget the other half is Jewish. He also forgets how many the ACTUAL Nazis killed as opposed to those he slanders as Nazis in elections abroad, purely because they’re clued up and not as naive as that idiot.

The Nazi Party didn't have "kill the Jews" as an election policy. Neither do modern day Nazi's who are currently following the exact same methods. Nationalism, demonisation of minorities, scare stories about immigrants, blaming everything on The Other, calling people who disagree with them "enemies of the people". Those are the politics you support, and those are the politics ACTUAL Nazi's support. You might not like it, but it's a fact. 

Edited by Cheese

7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

He didnt say owt?

Donald Trump just said 'Hitler was going through countries like Cheese' on Pier Morgan's show. 

My tiny mind found it most amusing and saw fit to point it out to him. 

Edit

See what you mean now. 

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

He did say owt?

Donald Trump just said 'Hitler was going through countries like Cheese' on Pier Morgan's show. 

My tiny mind found it most amusing and saw fit to point it out to him. 

He's referring to the post you quoted, in which I pointed out that he cheers on the same political parties that Nazi's support whilst claiming to be a patriot. 

Edited by Cheese

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

He's referring to the post you quoted, in which I pointed out that he supports the same political parties that Nazi's support, whilst claiming to be a patriot. 

Yeah realise that now, missed it at first.

Was trying to lighten the mood, well that went down a treat. 

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Yeah realise that now, missed it at first.

Was trying to lighten the mood, well that went down a treat. 

I knew what you meant mate. He could've addressed my post directly, but he's put me on 'ignore' so he didn't see it until you quoted it.

Said it the other day on here, the irony and sheer hypocrisy of Labour calling out Trump, whilst they turn a blind eye at racism, antisemitism, grooming gangs ...proven in Rochdale,Rotherham and countless others.

Not forgetting that horrid woman Naz Shah and her infamous “for the sake of diversity” comment.

The left ? Utterly disgusting creatures.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

What a fool he is.

Trying to say on here who I actually support ...he hasn’t got a single clue. 

You're right. I haven't got a "single clue" You've posted hundreds of clues.