Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

That Trump interview was quite the exercise in sycophancy. 

That said, he's done alright on the visit, refusing to meet our embarrassment Corbyn a particular highlight.

Edited by jmjhb

35 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

That Trump interview was quite the exercise in sycophancy. 

That said, he's done alright on the visit, refusing to meet our embarrassment Corbyn a particular highlight.

Done alright? Made himself look like a fucking fool on climate change and told our Prime Minister he wants a piece of the NHS. 

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

Done alright? Made himself look like a fucking fool on climate change and told our Prime Minister he wants a piece of the NHS. 

So nothing new then?

The bar wasn't exactly set high.

7 hours ago, mickbrown said:

I don’t think he knew what the NHS was when he was asked that question. He backtracked when Morgan was kissing his arse. 

I reckon one is his aides must have explained it wasn’t BHS or VHS. 

I can't bring myself to watch it. A massive sycophant sucking up to a massive twat. Saw somewhere he gives him a Winston Churchill hat to try on. I mean for fucks sake!

59 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I can't bring myself to watch it. A massive sycophant sucking up to a massive twat. Saw somewhere he gives him a Winston Churchill hat to try on. I mean for fucks sake!

What I found interesting was the two reactions that the American WWII vet's gave to Trump and Macron

• Moderators

that last one was bad enough but stuck with it to hear out what they both had to say, not sure I could put myself through it again

the bit in bold sums up the last one quite well

13 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

that last one was bad enough but stuck with it to hear out what they both had to say, not sure I could put myself through it again

the bit in bold sums up the last one quite well

I'm not that brave - I'm just going to assume it would have made my balls retract into my stomach with cringe.

Incidentally - here's the latest from the leader of the free world! :)

I think he's just deliberately trolling now.

• Site Supporter
50 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I'm not that brave - I'm just going to assume it would have made my balls retract into my stomach with cringe.

Incidentally - here's the latest from the leader of the free world! :)

I think he's just deliberately trolling now.

Seen that and all the hysteria around it, but, possibly because I refuse to believe anyone is that thick, I read that as going to the moon is part of the journey to Mars, he doesn’t really think the moon and Mars are the same 

surely that’s what he meant? 

46 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Seen that and all the hysteria around it, but, possibly because I refuse to believe anyone is that thick, I read that as going to the moon is part of the journey to Mars, he doesn’t really think the moon and Mars are the same 

That's plausible so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I genuinely have that little regard for the man's in

There's quite a few conspiracy theories about the origin of the moon. I read it that he had fallen for one of the Mars related ones. As he's got a track record of falling for conspiracy theories.

• Site Supporter

Before we all get on a high horse, we should remember the NHS spends quite a significant amount on private services.

So long as these are fit for purpose, and value for money, does it matter if they are provided by an American company?

No one wants a completely private system obviously, but there is nothing wrong with having a good choice of service providers.

4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Before we all get on a high horse, we should remember the NHS spends quite a significant amount on private services.

So long as these are fit for purpose, and value for money, does it matter if they are provided by an American company?

No one wants a completely private system obviously, but there is nothing wrong with having a good choice of service providers.

Surely our priorities should be

Free at the point of treatment

As efficient as possible

As cost efficient as possible

Anything else is just story?

Edited by boltondiver

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

As efficient as possible

Aye, seems sensible.

A few Russian shot-putters in doing physiotherapy would soon reduce numbers! :)

• Moderators
8 hours ago, fatolive said:

Aye, as much as I like having a laugh at the stuff he comes out with, I've no doubt he means it's part of the trip, yet loads of outlets have jumped on this like he could think the moon and mars are the same or something

1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

As efficient as possible

Effective?

Safe?

Compassionate?

Attractive enough as an employer to solve the recruitment crisis?

All of the above just story?

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

37 minutes ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Effective?

Safe?

Compassionate?

Attractive enough as an employer to solve the recruitment crisis?

All of the above just story?

No, good input.

thanks

my “story” thing was pointing to that it doesn’t really matter how it is provided (public/private/uk/overseas)

But, yes, other priorities, too.

The Prince of Whales :)

Brilliant, he really is a cretin. Yet, the likes of Bolty will cream themselves senseless when he gets re-elected, because they think he's the best thing since sliced bread

On 04/06/2019 at 22:22, miamiwhite said:

Disgusting behaviour by thugs again today on this poor old guy, and all because he’s a Trump supporter.

Absolutely disgraceful

Amazing how many are bleating re the incident last night, but not a single one of them commented on this violent assault ...........

Double standards indeed.

Edited by miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Amazing how many are bleating re the incident last night, but not a single one of them commented on this violent assault ...........

Double standards indeed.

So do you condemn BOTH assaults? 

For the record, I do.