Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

59 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Like you do with Corbyn, Formby, Livingstone etc.?

Jeremy Corbyn - the bloke who's spent his entire career in an anti racist platform? My enthusiasm for him has wained over the past couple of years - but calling him a racist is laughable.

I've no idea who Formby is and I couldn't give a shit about Ken Livingstone other than he's got a whiny voice. 

And why try to find a moral equivalence all the time to justify a piss poor argument? Whataboutery at its most strawclutching!

Bolty - if you can post a link to one racist or anti semitic comment Jeremy Corbyn has made, we can all debate it.

In the meantime, there is a direct quote by Trump, that even many Republican's recognise as racist that you appear to be trying to deny or avoid.

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

Jeremy Corbyn - the bloke who's spent his entire career in an anti racist platform? My enthusiasm for him has wained over the past couple of years - but calling him a racist is laughable.

I've no idea who Formby is and I couldn't give a shit about Ken Livingstone other than he's got a whiny voice. 

And why try to find a moral equivalence all the time to justify a piss poor argument? Whataboutery at its most strawclutching!

That Jeremy Corbyn seems to have, at least, allowed anti-semitism to live, and possibly thrive, in Labour, makes him the same as an anti-Semite. In my view.

He is in charge and sets the tone.

Edited by boltondiver

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

That Jeremy Corbyn seems to have, at least, allowed anti-semitism to live, and possibly thrive, in Labour, makes him the same as an anti-Semite. In my view.

I wholeheartedly agree. I also agree with Kent pn the whataboutary that is prevalent on this subject.

38 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

He is in charge and sets the tone.

Then start a Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite thread.

• Site Supporter

Just for balance, I think Trump has done very well, yes very well, the best very well in his dealings with North Korea.

In that respect, his utter disregard for the usual diplomacy is actually a little bit groundbreaking and should be applauded. Even I'm prepared to ignore the negative comments about human rights abuses etc.. - talking is generally always for the best.

However, he clearly considers himself superior to pretty much everyone, including most white people, so he's a big fat, EasyJet coloured racist sausage.

Edited by Spider

5 hours ago, kent_white said:

Entire career ?

Nah.....look at who he spends his time with, what he does.

Laying wreaths at terrorists graves, sitting on platforms with people who want to annihilate Israel, liking posts on Facebook re the destruction of Israel.

Yes, he’s really an anti racist.

Wake up and stop being blind.

15 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You did watch the Panorama programme? The Labour Party is exposed as riven with racism when it come to Jewish folk. The corrupt interference being run by people like Jenny Formby with regard to anti-semitism in their party is scandalous and Corbyn can lie through his teeth all he wants - he is complicit. We all know where he stands in reality.

Of course the screechers on here won't want this to become a major discussion because it suits their own agenda for it not to be. Easier to take pot shots at someone like Trump or Boris for the same reasons.

This post must have been sent to Coventry mate.

Absolutely bang on and a cigar moment.

• Members
16 hours ago, kent_white said:

Highlights the hypocrisy of the left, that is why. Corbyn is anti-semitic and therefore racist. Open and shut case as far as I am concerned.

Whataboutery and straw clutching my arse.

• Members
16 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

Bolty - if you can post a link to one racist or anti semitic comment Jeremy Corbyn has made, we can all debate it.

In the meantime, there is a direct quote by Trump, that even many Republican's recognise as racist that you appear to be trying to deny or avoid.

Don't need to. His cosying up to Hamas is all the evidence I need.

I am not denying or avoiding anything. Just sick to the gills of all the 'anti's' and their faux meltdowns at anything he says. Four more years will be absolutely delicious.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Don't need to. His cosying up to Hamas is all the evidence I need.

I am not denying or avoiding anything. Just sick to the gills of all the 'anti's' and their faux meltdowns at anything he says. Four more years will be absolutely delicious.

I said yesterday that his work with NK is to be applauded. 

Its impossible to defend such naked racism though.

• Members
43 minutes ago, Spider said:

I said yesterday that his work with NK is to be applauded. 

Its impossible to defend such naked racism though.

Fair play ginger ninja. At least you exhibit a degree of fair play and balance re Trump.

• Members

Not even opening that link Kent. You are struggling to defend the indefensible. He will soon be what he actually is. Yesterdays man.

The other Marxists will then fuck off back to whatever rock it is that they crawled from under.