Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

When text is contained within quotation marks and is followed by a name it's usually the person named, in this case Senator John Kennedy, who's responsible for the text.

Much like the man himself, his worshippers aren't the brightest bunch.

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Your bad what? Judgement?

English in England, please.

@Cheese

Yes, you're correct. Imagine, for example, someone bashing Jeremy Corbyn for antisemitism but (positively) retweeting David 'Holocaust? What Holocaust?' Irving in their Twitter feed. Read to the end, lads and always check sources and backgrounds.

My bad......say what you see senator.

Edited by royal white

I find it amusing that the alt-shite use terms like 'hun' and 'sweetie' as a pisstake when their fucking idol is the biggest whinging tit-for-tat thin-skinned Mumsnet windbag on the planet.

It goes beyond political persuasions, him being so un-statesmanlike. If I was to the right of Heinrich Himmler I'd find him a complete embarrassment.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

3 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I find it amusing that the alt-shite use terms like 'hun' and 'sweetie' as a pisstake when their fucking idol is the biggest whinging tit-for-tat thin-skinned Mumsnet windbag on the planet.

It goes beyond political persuasions, him being so un-statesmanlike. If I was to the right of Heinrich Himmler I'd find him a complete embarrassment.

Alt shite haha, grow up hun 

45 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Your bad what? Judgement?

English in England, please.

@Cheese

Yes, you're correct. Imagine, for example, someone bashing Jeremy Corbyn for antisemitism but (positively) retweeting David 'Holocaust? What Holocaust?' Irving in their Twitter feed. Read to the end, lads and always check sources and backgrounds.

That’s right sweetie, divert away from the main topic in hand as always.

Hope you’re ok hun x

I was talking about Trump...

The 'diversion' was merely a reply to your own [diversion] with the whattsaboutery of the senator's 'antisemitism' - which then diverted nicely to;  Corbyn, Lammy, Abbott et al.

Is there sommat about Sadiq in here too? Most probably...

Edited by Youri McAnespie

4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I was talking about Trump...

The 'diversion' was merely a reply to your own [diversion] with the whattsaboutery of the senator's 'antisemitism' - which then diverted nicely to;  Corbyn, Lammy, Abbott et al.

Is there sommat about Sadiq in here too? Most probably...

Stop the editing and carry on with Cheese contributing to fat Mike’s holiday funds.

Gullible mugs x

What the fuck are you on about once again?

As I've wrote before,  I feel no need to explain mesen to thee, but in the interests of clarity, I've never bought so much as a sock from his (Ashley's) tat emporium, further to this I have a substantial,  although much reduced after a profitable (four figures) clearout about three years ago, adidas collection.

I've been on this forum years, since the beginning almost, our paths have briefly crossed before now - the right-wing alternate twitterverse you're immersed in must mean you have me confused with someone else.

27 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Mike Ashley...

He's alluding to a post you made about three years ago saying you couldn't see the point in expensive trainers and bought cheapo ones for yourself. You obviously should be on a register of some sort for such reprehensible behaviour.

Wrong again fella, check above with sticky out ear, him not you.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Stuchbery.

The alt left equivalent of Tommy Robinson.

That lump of lard has more tap than a blind’s man stick........I’m ill, I need a holiday, please help.

Never heard of him. But I'm somehow paying for this random blokes' holidays? Can you give me his contact details so I can get my money back? Or is this another "bet" you've had with miami? 

Edited by Cheese

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Never heard of him. But I'm somehow paying for this random blokes' holidays? Can you give me his contact details so I can get my money back? Or is this another "bet" you've had with miami? 

Really ?

Your twitter feed suggest you do.

Just for balance, as Youri likes to mention mine.

Stop crying now son :D