Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

15 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

If you looked closely I was actually praising Lisa Potts’s actions.

If your little radicalised pea sized left wing brain didn’t already know, she saved the lives of many Muslim children, very commendable and very brave of her.

For f*cks sake, stop skimming stuff, that's how you end up retweeting antisemites...

Read again carefully - you were taking the papers to task for not acknowledging her heroism (I agree)...

I insinuated that Horritt Campbell provides a better bogeyman for your demographic than the Dunblane murderer, so that anniversary went by unremarked upon.

Left wing? Haha, you've probably voted Labour more times than me. Just because you espouse views that'd get you booted out of the Conservative Party and keep very dubious company on Twitter - it doesn't make anyone left of that 'left-wing'. The only time I've been radical is on a BMX in my early teens (do they still say that?)

Can you just not get an allotment or a classic car to restore or sommat? Or at least stop inflicting your hobby horse on here a little less? If it was somebody posting (real SwP style) lefty crap with such frequency they'd have been booed off the site by now.

Edited by Youri McAnespie
replace good with better

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

For f*cks sake, stop skimming stuff, that's how you end up retweeting antisemites...

Read again carefully - you were taking the papers to task for not acknowledging her heroism (I agree)...

I insinuated that Horritt Campbell provides a good bogeyman for your demographic than the Dunblane murderer, so that anniversary went by unremarked upon.

Left wing? Haha, you've probably voted Labour more times than me. Just because you espouse views that'd get you booted out of the Conservative Party and keep very dubious company on Twitter - it doesn't make anyone left of that 'left-wing'. The only time I've been radical is on a BMX in my early teens (do they still say that?)

Can you just not get an allotment or a classic car to restore or sommat? Or at least stop inflicting your hobby horse on here a little less? If it was somebody posting (real SwP style) lefty crap with such frequency they'd have been booed off the site by now.

I see what you’re saying fella, but Dunblane is mentioned and remembered many times isn’t it, helped no doubt by the Wimbledon winner being there ?

I prefer to recall acts which aren’t so frequently mentioned, and Lisa Potts is one of them.

I never actually brought up Campbell’s hue though did I ? I think you’ll find you did that sir.

My hobby horse ? Do my facts annoy you that much :D

Can’t you find a BMX to restore ?

My hobby horse ? Do my facts annoy

you that much :D

Facts don't bother me - conjecture and contortions of the truth do...

This is why I always look at the source of a story - regardless of the political stance it reinforces.

I have about 12 pushirons in various states of 'restoration' - two of which are BMXs 😕

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

So he says he’s never heard of him yet follows him on twatter. More cheese lies. 

No I don't. I just didn't know who miami meant by "fat Mike", because I'm not obsessed with random blokes like you and he are. So more royalwhite bullshit.

I'm assuming you're the one who sends photos of me to miami? 

Edited by Cheese

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Facts don't bother me - conjecture and contortions of the truth do...

This is why I always look at the source of a story - regardless of the political stance it reinforces.

I have about 12 pushirons in various states of 'restoration' - two of which are BMXs 😕

I fully understand and take that on board, but I do like to recall events which most usually go past the media glare.

Do you honestly still have 2 BMX bikes ? Not seen one in bloody years. For the record, my first bike was a Module 3, think it was made by Raleigh, got it from MK Cycles one Christmas.

Was always in Ken Charlson’s on St.Helens Road having punctures fixed etc.

Christ, that miserable old goat makes you look like a right cheery fucker :D

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I can’t  say that on here can I as it gives the game away doesn’t it ?

Send us a PM and I’ll tell you. You may not think you do but it was my instant reaction when I saw it.

Feel free to say on here. I can't send PM's due to wanderersways crimes I committed many years ago. 

12 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No I don't. I just didn't know who miami meant by "fat Mike", because I'm not obsessed with random blokes like you and he are. So more royalwhite bullshit.

I'm assuming you're the one who sends photos of me to miami? 

Check your post out from 3 hours ago, Miami told you the name and you said “never heard of him” stop lying.

You assume wrong. 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Check your post out from 3 hours ago, Miami told you the name and you said “never heard of him” stop lying.

You assume wrong. 

I don't have a photographic memory unfortunately. After I googled the name, I realised who miami was referring to. You seem a tad obsessed.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

I didn’t think anything, I’m just following this thread. 

Can you point out the post in this thread which made you think I follow the bloke on twitter? 

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Well, the orange faced one has managed once again to out Trump himself.

Even his Cheif Ringpiece-Licker, Piers Morgan, is starting to see through him. 

19 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

I fully understand and take that on board, but I do like to recall events which most usually go past the media glare.

Do you honestly still have 2 BMX bikes ? Not seen one in bloody years. For the record, my first bike was a Module 3, think it was made by Raleigh, got it from MK Cycles one Christmas.

Was always in Ken Charlson’s on St.Helens Road having punctures fixed etc.

Christ, that miserable old goat makes you look like a right cheery fucker :D

I have two BMXs - bought during a fit of immaturity about twelve years ago...probably because I only got a generic one from Grattan or Kays as a kid when all the spoilt bastards (most of whom could barely ride the things) I knocked about with had Raleighs, Mongooses etc.

It must run in the family at Mk as I went into their Tonge Moor shop before it moved and they were surly as fuck - took my considerable custom elsewhere in the end...

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I have two BMXs - bought during a fit of immaturity about twelve years ago...probably because I only got a generic one from Grattan or Kays as a kid when all the spoilt bastards (most of whom could barely ride the things) I knocked about with had Raleighs, Mongooses etc.

It must run in the family at Mk as I went into their Tonge Moor shop before it moved and they were surly as fuck - took my considerable custom elsewhere in the end...

My lad's bike is currently with him at his new place. Jury is out.