Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, royal white said:

It’s never been confirmed. 

Its quite the norm in Little Lever and breightmet 

how you feeling about our £50 bet on him winning the next election?

I'll be honest, I've no idea which way it's going to go

it's like every time he opens his mouth, he probably gains as many votes as he loses

exciting stuff

15 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

how you feeling about our £50 bet on him winning the next election?

I'll be honest, I've no idea which way it's going to go

it's like every time he opens his mouth, he probably gains as many votes as he loses

exciting stuff

I’m still pretty confident, not as confident as I am with the big bet I have  about him being nicked, nonetheless confident.

Theres not been to much change at the bookies as it’s still early days but fully agree with what you say  regarding gaining votes. It’s like these women now, the squad, you’ve got people coming out saying he’s racist towards them however within hours there’s shit loads of articles online about them being anti American, it soon back fires especially in a patriotic country like America. It’s creating a bigger divide, kind of like Lammy and Abbot over here.

• Moderators
10 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Heard her on the news this morning 'Fascist' this and 'fascist' that. What a load of fucking crap.

Just another interloper who chooses to migrate to the US over Cuba, North Korea etc. for economic reasons and sets about changing the US into one of the aforementioned basket cases.

'Send her back' has fuck all to do with the colour of her skin. Anti US views are the reason some would chant that.

whilst you may firmly believe that, the shit that he comes out with in tuen means these chants happen at rallies and it doens't take long before it manifests itself like what you see in the opening scenes of this video from Charlottesville

and they aren't anti US, they are anti Trump and anti government policy - there's a difference, not that Trump would notice, because off the bat he said they should go back to where they came from - he presumed they weren't US citizens because of their names and/or skin colour - but 3 of them have nowhere to go back to

so now it looks like the focus has changed, conveniently, to the one who arrived as a refugee

• Members
13 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

whilst you may firmly believe that, the shit that he comes out with in tuen means these chants happen at rallies and it doens't take long before it manifests itself like what you see in the opening scenes of this video from Charlottesville

and they aren't anti US, they are anti Trump and anti government policy - there's a difference, not that Trump would notice, because off the bat he said they should go back to where they came from - he presumed they weren't US citizens because of their names and/or skin colour - but 3 of them have nowhere to go back to

so now it looks like the focus has changed, conveniently, to the one who arrived as a refugee

Is there a 'yawn' emoji?

Edited by bolty58

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

If Trump didn't like it, he could've left also

Fuck that - he'd have to come back here. Mind you a few on this thread would probably welcome him with open arms :)

Is that why they're playing GSTQ in the background - or is it just a balls up do you reckon?

Just now, kent_white said:

Fuck that - he'd have to come back here. Mind you a few on this thread would probably welcome him with open arms :)

Is that why they're playing GSTQ in the background - or is it just a balls up do you reckon?

Probably a proud American that had knocked it up and thought that was the national anthem.

49 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Will leave this here for those thinking Trump is deranged.

No doubt the usual suspects will back this cretin

Have you seen the woman in the grocery store? The one crying racism against the little white guy saying he said “go back to where you came from” turns out he was a democrat who said no such thing.  

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

The Mango Maniac won't be happy with little rocket man as he fires off another couple of missiles, the fourth in two weeks!

Remind me again of how many wars Obama was at the centre of will you ?

Also, wasn’t there 11 shootings in Toronto in the space of 24 hours at the weekend ?

Where’s the outrage from you on that ?

Totally brainwashed pal.

5 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Also, wasn’t there 11 shootings in Toronto in the space of 24 hours at the weekend ?

Totally brainwashed pal.

where did US wars and any toronto shootings come into my conversation about Little Rocket Man and Trump? What am I meant to be brainwashed about?  What is without doubt though  is Trump would rather side with murderous dictators than with his people from ethnic minorities that are hurting right now. He needs to change his rhetoric but I doubt he will and that's very sad. 

BTW I'll be in Toronto in 4 weeks time so I hope it calms down😄

Edited by Salford Trotter

• Members
8 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Totally brainwashed pal.

I wonder which one of The Squad ST will be hoping to be victorious in the next US election?

16 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

where did US wars and any toronto shootings come into my conversation about Little Rocket Man and Trump? What am I meant to be brainwashed about?  What is without doubt though  is Trump would rather side with murderous dictators than with his people from ethnic minorities that are hurting right now. He needs to change his rhetoric but I doubt he will and that's very sad. 

BTW I'll be in Toronto in 4 weeks time so I hope it calms down😄

Enjoy Trudy’s love in...don’t get shot.