Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

I think Trump's a prize wanker but folk writing/repeating the notion he believes Rome and the USA are bound literally as contemporaries in history, or that he believed airports existed during The Civil War (rather than seaports), to give two examples, are as big a bellends as he is.

He spouts enough genuine twattish and ill-informed shite not to need to scrabble about for shit like the above.

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

This could have gone in one of a number of threads. But for fucks sake!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50165596

“Trump promised that he’d turn the US into an energy superpower, and he’s attempting to sweep away a raft of pollution legislation to reduce the cost of producing gas, oil and coal.“

Brillzo 

7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Would like to think the next president through the door will just ask to be let back in 

I imagine it will take years to undo the damage Trump will have done.

And we haven't got time to be messing around like this. It's unforgivable for me. 

• Site Supporter

Straight talker though.

Youre all worrying about him raping the planet, being a gigantic racist etc.. when you should just realise he says what he likes.

Thats all that matters folks. Yes it is. He’s the greatest. 

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

And we haven't got time to be messing around like this. It's unforgivable for me. 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Straight talker though.

Youre all worrying about him raping the planet, being a gigantic racist etc.. when you should just realise he says what he likes.

Thats all that matters folks. Yes it is. He’s the greatest. 

He objects to China and others not having to follow the same standards as established developed nations. 

At heart he is an isolationist supporting "America First". What he is not is a leader of the free world. However he is still one of the 3 most important men on the planet for now.

• Members
2 hours ago, kent_white said:

How long did it take Obama to repair the damage that Bush caused, 6 years? 

58 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

He objects to China and others not having to follow the same standards as established developed nations. 

At heart he is an isolationist supporting "America First". What he is not is a leader of the free world. However he is still one of the 3 most important men on the planet for now.

He will not have the legacy he craves and I know there have been some god awful presidents over the decades but surely he has to be the worst? 

5 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

He will not have the legacy he craves and I know there have been some god awful presidents over the decades but surely he has to be the worst? 

He will be classed as the worst by some of those who oppose and the best by some of those that support him.

The same can be said of many country’s leaders.

5 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I wonder if there'll be an unexpected legacy?  His hotels and businesses will collapse because fewer people will want to be associated with the Trump brand 

Just now, Duck Egg said:

I wonder if there'll be an unexpected legacy?  His hotels and businesses will collapse because fewer people will want to be associated with the Trump brand 

A few are struggling already so it maybe sooner than people think. History will not look kindly on his presidency nor him as a person. A compulsive liar, a narcissist, a racist, a serial cheat, a bully....