Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
5 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Corrected for you.

I get you hate liberal, top down government, funnily enough so do I - in fact I’ve done rather well in my career in doing so.

But you don’t have a point. You have a belief, or rather you have a fundamental belief, unbending, unyielding, and although understandable, not something that anyone with a thought in their brain can support.

However will I get over my disappointment. Shazam! Over it.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Do you honestly think he did it? 

I don’t.

I think Trump would struggle using Microsoft Paint, let alone a sophisticated software package like Photoshop.

However, he still allowed a photoshopped picture of him putting a medal on a dog to be tweeted from his own account.

If you think they are the actions of a bloke with all his lights on in the attic, I feel for you.

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

I don’t.

I think Trump would struggle using Microsoft Paint, let alone a sophisticated software package like Photoshop.

However, he still allowed a photoshopped picture of him putting a medal on a dog to be tweeted from his own account.

If you think they are the actions of a bloke with all his lights on in the attic, I feel for you.

I think it’s the actions of someone who has done it for a laugh and got people talking. He’s ticked both boxes. 

People need to lighten up a bit and not get to drawn in by what politicians say and do on social media. You of all people should know that (vote leave but now want to remain 🤦‍♂️ Doh)

I feel for you. 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

I think it’s the actions of someone who has done it for a laugh and hit people talking. He’s ticked both boxes. 

People need to lighten up a bit. And not get to drawn in by what politicians say and do. You of all people should know that (vote leave but now want to remain 🤦‍♂️ Doh)

I feel for you. 

When have I said I want to remain?

You have 24 hours to find a post where I want to revoke article 50, Rambo.

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

When have I said I want to remain?

You have 24 hours to find a post where I want to revoke article 50, Rambo.

If it wasn’t you I apologise. Though I did think it was you who wanted to leave and then dripped like a whining bitch because leave wasn't what you thought it would be. Sorry if I got you mixed up with an utter wet wipe on the in and out page.

I’ll put it down to a mistake and a not a lie on my behalf 😉

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, royal white said:

If it wasn’t you I apologise. Though I did think it was you who wanted to leave and then dripped like a whining bitch because leave wasn't what you thought it would be. Sorry if I got you mixed up with an utter wet wipe on the in and out page.

I’ll put it down to a mistake and a not a lie on my behalf 😉

Don’t believe everything you read

• Members
22 minutes ago, Spider said:

the actions of a bloke with all his lights on in the attic.

Owd on a minute. Whilst I accept he can certainly be 'unconventional' at times (a good thing in my view after such sleazebags as the Clintons have had their despicable snouts in the trough), he holds the most powerful job in the world and runs a multi million dollar property empire successfully (whether he inherited it, stole it or had Walt Disney draw it matters not one jot). He was famous worldwide before becoming POTUS and, from where I am sitting, seems a natural born winner unless I am missing something.

Of course the 'anti's' are going to leap on to every single thing tweeted, reported in the media etc., etc. The way of the world these days unfortunately. Extreme hatred amplified via social media. Numb fuckers who do this might want take note of an old adage. "There is no such thing as bad publicity". Anything which keeps you in the public eye sustains you. Hysterical 'anti's' are to an extent providing the oxygen The Don needs to grow and prosper. Keep it up - you could help him over the line in the next Presidential election.

If he hasn't got all of the lights on in the attic, maybe a few more of us should be trying it? I am sure and certain that he will not be sitting in one his luxury pads or resorts wondering why a ginger ninja from the Wigan area doesn't rate him.

4 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Owd on a minute. Whilst I accept he can certainly be 'unconventional' at times (a good thing in my view after such sleazebags as the Clintons have had their despicable snouts in the trough), he holds the most powerful job in the world and runs a multi million dollar property empire successfully (whether he inherited it, stole it or had Walt Disney draw it matters not one jot). He was famous worldwide before becoming POTUS and, from where I am sitting, seems a natural born winner unless I am missing something.

Of course the 'anti's' are going to leap on to every single thing tweeted, reported in the media etc., etc. The way of the world these days unfortunately. Extreme hatred amplified via social media. Numb fuckers who do this might want take note of an old adage. "There is no such thing as bad publicity". Anything which keeps you in the public eye sustains you. Hysterical 'anti's' are to an extent providing the oxygen The Don needs to grow and prosper. Keep it up - you could help him over the line in the next Presidential election.

If he hasn't got all of the lights on in the attic, maybe a few more of us should be trying it? I am sure and certain that he will not be sitting in one his luxury pads or resorts wondering why a ginger ninja from the Wigan area doesn't rate him.

This is what I’m seeing, not just with Trump but with other like Boris. They keep on winning when the odds are stacked against them.

It seems there’s many on here who don’t like winners (supporting Bolton backs that up 😉) they have a losers mentality and continuously back losers. 

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Royal White says you need to lighten up.

2020Landslide

52 minutes ago, royal white said:

This is what I’m seeing, not just with Trump but with other like Boris. They keep on winning when the odds are stacked against them.

It seems there’s many on here who don’t like winners (supporting Bolton backs that up 😉) they have a losers mentality and continuously back losers. 

You're right. The odds have always been stacked against Donald Trump and Boris Johnson. Both of whom have had to fight their way through life despite having been born into the most arduous of upbringings.

I can't think of anything that might have given them a huge competitive advantage.

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

You're right. The odds have always been stacked against Donald Trump and Boris Johnson. Both of whom have had to fight their way through life despite having been born into the most arduous of upbringings.

I can't think of anything that might have given them a huge competitive advantage.

Man past retirement age, billionaire with nothing to prove and no political experience decides to run for president. Mocked and laughed at by millions, bookies gave out ridiculous odds of him succeeding yet he won  (I’m pretty sure he wasn’t running against people off local council estates).

What competitive advantage was he given? 

Boris is just a scruffy idiot with a shit hair cut, never will he succeed with the BREXIT referendum, never will he be PM......

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, royal white said:

Man past retirement age, billionaire with nothing to prove and no political experience decides to run for president. Mocked and laughed at by millions, bookies gave out ridiculous odds of him succeeding yet he won  (I’m pretty sure he wasn’t running against people off local council estates).

Boris is just a scruffy idiot with a shit hair cut, never will he succeed with the BREXIT referendum, never will he be PM......

Kent White was referring to the fact that Trump is an influential billionaire in a country where folk with massive bank balances are treated like royalty.

I don’t see many of his redneck followers sat in the senate.

Bojo is yet another Bullingdon Club alumni who’s path to power has been a stroll.

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Seems to me you don't so much like winners as entitled rich kids. 

Know your place RW.

Both of them were born into lives of wealth, privilege and connections which allowed them to raise their profiles way past their actual competence.

If you're looking for someone who's dragged themselves up by their bootstraps - you're probably looking at someone like Bernie Sanders. Son of working class immigrants - educated at a public school etc. You might dislike his politics (I'm making an assumption here) but that's an example of someone operating with no competitive advantage.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Kent White was referring to the fact that Trump is an influential billionaire in a country where folk with massive bank balances are treated like royalty.

Bojo is yet another Bullingdon Club alumni who’s path to power has been a stroll.

Awwww fwends

1 minute ago, Spider said:

Yes but where was their competitive advantage?

1 hour ago, royal white said:

I guess when you have never enjoyed success in your own life its kind of nice if you can live vicariously through others and enjoy their triumphs. Must be of some comfort I guess, however hollow that may turn out to be. 

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

Seems to me you don't so much like winners as entitled rich kids. 

Know your place RW.

Both of them were born into lives of wealth, privilege and connections which allowed them to raise their profiles way past their actual competence.

If you're looking for someone who's dragged themselves up by their bootstraps - you're probably looking at someone like Bernie Sanders. Son of working class immigrants - educated at a public school etc. You might dislike his politics (I'm making an assumption here) but that's an example of someone operating with no competitive advantage.

They’re from a very privileged back ground, I’ve never denied that. However that’s doesn’t make them winners in the positions they’re in now. Many politicians from all sides are privileged, look at the Clinton’s look at Corbyn. Being rich doesn’t make you a winner. They both won when being underdogs, voters voted for them on their promises/lies and not because of what school they went to and how much mummy and daddy had