Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
2 minutes ago, Spider said:

He’s just announced he’s building a wall in Colorado.

A beautiful wall. Yessir.

Heres the fact - if you think Trump is a good president you have cowshit where your brain should be.

Why Colorado? Because it’s next to New Mexico?

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Why Colorado? Because it’s next to New Mexico?

Well that’s ok then.

Hes only the fucking President, he can’t be expected to know things about the country he’s running.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

He’s just announced he’s building a wall in Colorado.

A beautiful wall. Yessir.

Heres the fact - if you think Trump is a good president you have cowshit where your brain should be.

He’s just announced? 

In other news Diane is dead and the whites are leaving Burnden 

• Site Supporter
Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

Diane Abbott is dead?

I’ve got him on ignore, but I see his only defence if that ludicrous orange bumblecunt is that I am a couple of days behind the news.

The defence rests with its feet up, m’lud

• Members
4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Well that’s ok then.

Hes only the fucking President, he can’t be expected to know things about the country he’s running.

Why doesn’t he just put a dome over America, Simpson’s movie style 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Genuine question. Does he really want to build a wall in Colorado or is his geography a little off?

He hasn’t got a clue.

And RW, I’m honestly not obsessed mate, find any posts where I’ve mentioned you in the last 2 weeks and I may change my stance.

I just find you a bit tedious. It’s me, hun, not you.  Xxx

1 minute ago, Spider said:

He hasn’t got a clue.

And RW, I’m honestly not obsessed mate, find any posts where I’ve mentioned you in the last 2 weeks and I may change my stance.

I just find you a bit tedious. It’s me, hun, not you.  Xxx

I thought I was ignore? Make your mind up. Obsessed 

• Members
26 minutes ago, royal white said:

It’s a fair size 

It is. Irony and ethics aside it was always a big ask to get it done.

Question is will he get to finish it if he’s only in power for 4 years or is some poor sod gonna get lumped with a half finished wall.

13 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

It is. Irony and ethics aside it was always a big ask to get it done.

Question is will he get to finish it if he’s only in power for 4 years or is some poor sod gonna get lumped with a half finished wall.

Surely that’s a positive, they only have half left to finish and don’t have to start from scratch 

• Members
8 minutes ago, royal white said:

There’s been a wall there for many years, surely improving it and adding to it is a good measure?

I don’t think it’s possible to do a full wall though, too many issues in the way.

Hear me out but I think he used this “We’ll build a wall and they’ll pay for it” to keep the anti immigration voters on side, I don’t agree with it but I understand why he used that as part of his campaign program but it’s just not feasible to complete. 

Edited by Rudy’s Message

3 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I don’t think it’s possible to do a full wall though, too many issues in the way.

Hear me out but I think he used this “We’ll build a wall and they’ll pay for it” to keep the anti immigration voters on side, I don’t agree with it but I understand why he used that as part of his campaign program but it’s just not feasible to complete. 

100% agree with that.

I read somewhere that around 2000 approx 1/3 of the border had some form of barrier/wall in place. Apparently some places can’t/won’t be done as it’s near on impossible for humans to get to and cross them areas, however I can’t see no reason why not to have all the areas that can be completed, completed. Otherwise it makes a mockery of what had already been put in place pre - Trump

• Members
Just now, royal white said:

100% agree with that.

I read somewhere that around 2000 approx 1/3 of the border had some form of barrier/wall in place. Apparently some places can’t/won’t be done as it’s near on impossible for humans to get to and cross them areas, however I can’t see no reason why not to have all the areas that can be completed, completed. Otherwise it makes a mockery of what had already been put in place pre - Trump

Ahh right I see.

whenever I’ve heard a wall couldn’t be built in places it was never followed up with areas won’t be accessible to humans on foot. That makes sense. 
Of all his polices the immigration one fascinates me.