Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

For all I dislike trump, the wall is an understandable aim, as distasteful as it maybe.

I mean I sort of get, immigration does need to be controlled, but the whole Mexico is a country full of rapists and druggies is a bit rich.

But it’s what HIS voters wanna hear and he played a blinder so fair play to the shredded wheat syrup wearing cunt.

just realised the spelling mistake in the title of this thread, good to see Little Whitt hasn’t changed the bald fucker

Edited by Rudy’s Message

• Site Supporter

No doubt they play on it, but when there are crowds marching from countries all over to get in, as we have all seen, then it becomes a legitimate concern.

Mexico doesn't stop these migrants passing through on these reports.

Some parallels to Turkey and the camps full of unfortunate victims of the conflicts of the middle East.

• Site Supporter

Don't think anyone has an issue with controlling immigration.

The problem with Trump is his utter disregard for humanity.

If he could show even a hint of compassion he might get less shit. 

Leaders need empathy, a bit of basic decency. He has none.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Spider said:

Don't think anyone has an issue with controlling immigration.

The problem with Trump is his utter disregard for humanity.

If he could show even a hint of compassion he might get less shit. 

Leaders need empathy, a bit of basic decency. He has none.

Don't disagree. He's horrible.

4 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

I thought the main issue with building a wall was that it’s very expensive and wouldn’t stop much as a lot get in through tunnels 

It was a symbolic manifesto pledge as much as anything 

At least he is standing by his manifesto pledge. 

• Members
8 hours ago, Spider said:

He’s just announced he’s building a wall in Colorado.

A beautiful wall. Yessir.

Heres the fact - if you think Trump is a good president you have cowshit where your brain should be.

This is where you go off the rails - I will ignore the cowshit comment.

Not a good President - he's the President they had to have. Someone to reel in the activities of future self serving and self enriching career scumbags like the Clintons by making people think 'hang on a minute, look what the electorate did to us before when we pushed it too far'.

Time will tell - in the meantime I will enjoy the ride and watch disgusting specimens writhe and screech - especially if he gets four more years.

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Guilty as charged m'lud

Being made out he was justified; bidens in with crooked lot with links to Russia involvement with American election.

Dunno how much you saw, but even if he's found to have behaved improperly, it will be mitigated by him 'looking out for America'.

Not cut and dried yet. No where near.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Being made out he was justified; bidens in with crooked lot with links to Russia involvement with American election.

Dunno how much you saw, but even if he's found to have behaved improperly, it will be mitigated by him 'looking out for America'.

Not cut and dried yet. No where near.

I have been following it online and over the last few weeks and I disagree with you. The Ukrainian Gvt have found no corruption in the Hunter Biden/Burisma link. 

It's a fact that Sondland changed his testimony a couple of weeks ago to admit that there was quid pro quo. He did so in order to avoid a risk of prosecution on perjury charges speaks volumes. Let's see what he says in the public testimony

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/sondland-changes-testimony-acknowledges-delivering-quid-pro-quo-message-ukraine-n1076736

Edited by Salford Trotter