Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

He’s got good lawyers 

He'll need them mate. It's a pity that if he is so sure that he made a 'perfect call' that he hasn't got the balls to testify in person. In the same way he has blocked most of the witnesses from testifying to the House. He has form though, as he didn't have the balls to do the same in the Mueller inquiry. The guy is a coward

• Members

Noticed the Republican attack dog unleashed on the Democrats star witness. Pulped him first go.

A complete and utter waste of time and money but the Democrats see it as a 'free' party political broadcast lasting a very long time.

I note that the lowlife he beat in the US election has shown her true colours:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7680573/Hillary-Clinton-says-Mrs-Thatcher-shouldnt-make-gutsiest-women-list.html

That obnoxious, nest feathering bitch does not deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the imperious Maggie.

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Noticed the Republican attack dog unleashed on the Democrats star witness. Pulped him first go.

A complete and utter waste of time and money but the Democrats see it as a 'free' party political broadcast lasting a very long time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7680573/Hillary-Clinton-says-Mrs-Thatcher-shouldnt-make-gutsiest-women-list.html

That obnoxious, nest feathering bitch does not deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the imperious Maggie.

Have to agree it’s a complete joke trial, can’t believe it’s made it to court given the sketchy accusations. If this is the best case they can put up I’m genuinely embarrassed for them. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Have to agree it’s a complete joke trial, can’t believe it’s made it to court given the sketchy accusations. If this is the best case they can put up I’m genuinely embarrassed for them. 

Did I hear right that the central pillar of this is an 'over heard' telephone call?

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

I have been following it online and over the last few weeks and I disagree with you. The Ukrainian Gvt have found no corruption in the Hunter Biden/Burisma link. 

It's a fact that Sondland changed his testimony a couple of weeks ago to admit that there was quid pro quo. He did so in order to avoid a risk of prosecution on perjury charges speaks volumes. Let's see what he says in the public testimony

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/sondland-changes-testimony-acknowledges-delivering-quid-pro-quo-message-ukraine-n1076736

It's clear there was mutual back scratching requested.

However, part of the republican attack was that this is justified. Mitigation tactics.

You've got BBC reporter over there saying that it's unlikely he'll be removed from office, but it might help deliver a blow to his election campaign next year.

Republicans making out that Donald is doing the right thing for America.

It's a strange one, because trump being trump, he's likely to use this to make an us and them situation next time round, potentially shoring up support.

Can't help feeling the democrats really have to nail him properly; not sure they're there yet.

7 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

again talking about shit about something you know nothing about, its not a trial, its a hearing ( and therefore not a court) to see if they have enough to  impeach him, then that will be a trial,

Just now, tyldesley_white said:

again talking about shit about something you know nothing about, its not a trial, its a hearing ( and therefore not a court) to see if they have enough to  impeach him, then that will be a trial,

Its a polticial trial regardless and there simply isn't the numbers to remove him from office. Might well be impeached - but needs two thirds in senate to remove from office - IIRC. 

13 hours ago, bolty58 said:

You’re turning into a parody of yourself.

Which is quite an achievement

13 hours ago, bolty58 said:

That obnoxious, nest feathering bitch does not deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as the evil witch Maggie.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, MalcolmW said:

And Trump slagging her off in tweets as she is being questioned.

Absolutely. Adds weight to the whole point of her evidence.

In a way, I've found her treatment/evidence more damning than the previous guys. Not that I don't think they were telling the truth, but this lady explained that she and others have to remain impartial as part of their duties, but she's been forced out of her job nonetheless.

Still, more questions yet, so I suppose it's right to wait till the end.