Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

4 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Surely you don't believe he's anything other than a total bellend?

He’s a proper operator, whether you like him or not he’s calling the shots right across the globe on behalf of the US, his methods are unconventional but he gets the required results. The likes of Macron or Trudeau should watch and learn. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He’s a proper operator, whether you like him or not he’s calling the shots right across the globe on behalf of the US, his methods are unconventional but he gets the required results. 

He is being curtailed and even by passed by the team behind him so we don't even get to see half of the irrational policy ideas he dreams up. The guy is a nut job that would rather appease dictators than work with his allies

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He’s a proper operator, whether you like him or not he’s calling the shots right across the globe on behalf of the US, his methods are unconventional but he gets the required results. The likes of Macron or Trudeau should watch and learn. 

Scary thing is you actually believe that bollox

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

He just isn't doing any of that though?

Please explain what results he is achieving as I am stuggling.

9 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

He just isn't doing any of that though?

Please explain what results he is achieving as I am stuggling.

Let me try... 

Record national debt? 

Raising tensions throughout the world? 

Keeping enemies close and allies at arms length? 

Starting trade wars costing US jobs? 

He hasn't even started building the wall yet

Yes the world is laughing at him

• Members
8 hours ago, gonzo said:

Can you see him surviving this Ukraine malarkey?

100% yes. Swot up on the current political structure over there.

Been a waste of time and money as in impeachment exercise - this has been a long drawn out political party broadcast on behalf of the Democrat scoundrels which is exactly what Pelosi and Schumer planned.

• Site Supporter

No one's laughing at him???????????????????????

Have a look at the video of Trudeau, Macron and Darling Boris giggling at him.

So apart from the leaders of Canada, France, The UK and everyone outside the Bible Belt, no-one finds him remotely amusing. 

Lollycopters etcs

• Members
1 hour ago, Spider said:

What has he actually achieved?

And please try not to include simply “pissing most of the globe off” as an answer.

Also, any mention of a few miles of fencing near El Paso doesn’t count.

I know I shouldn't answer but, brought the worlds most sinister isolationist leader to the table; made a lot of soft shithouse  US celebs and liberal elite cry into their Yakult every morning; kept that rat Clinton out.

Doing alreet.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

I know I shouldn't answer but, brought the worlds most sinister isolationist leader to the table; made a lot of soft shithouse  US celebs and liberal elite cry into their Yakult every morning; kept that rat Clinton out.

Doing alreet.

Bolty, read the morning paper about NK - absolutely nothing has changed mate. Nothing. In fact, Kim is back to his bellicose rantings and missile tests, same as ever. Trump tried, and fair fucks to him, but achieved zip.

Making liberals cry isn't really an achievement. He could have just increased to price of mung beans and made that happen, so again it's not one for the Presidential CV.

Making Clinton go on the Graham Norton show is, again, great for him personally, but won't really bag him a space on Mt Rushmore.

Google SNAP reductions - he's just taken food vouchers away from 700,000 people on/below the breadline. That's something.

53 minutes ago, Spider said:

Bolty, read the morning paper about NK - absolutely nothing has changed mate. Nothing. In fact, Kim is back to his bellicose rantings and missile tests, same as ever. Trump tried, and fair fucks to him, but achieved zip.

Making liberals cry isn't really an achievement. He could have just increased to price of mung beans and made that happen, so again it's not one for the Presidential CV.

Making Clinton go on the Graham Norton show is, again, great for him personally, but won't really bag him a space on Mt Rushmore.

Google SNAP reductions - he's just taken food vouchers away from 700,000 people on/below the breadline. That's something.

Bolty seems to have an unhealthy obsession with seeing female celebrities upset. 

I can imagine him sat on his dunny, reading the Aussie equivalent of Hello, drawing cocks on the forehead of the female  celebs in there. 

He’s proper weird. 

Edited by mickbrown