Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Perhaps there's a way of doing it?

Quietly, behind the scenes. Not at funerals/events and inviting the cunts into the house of commons.

Or meeting at the worlds most heavily fortified border.

• Site Supporter
15 hours ago, Spider said:

Or meeting at the worlds most heavily fortified border.

Lost me there. Neutral ground for them two, nations a long way apart without a history like we have.

Bringing terrorists and/or their representatives into the house of commons, is an insult, and isn't becoming of anyone wanting to be pm. 

Totally different scenarios you paint.

• Site Supporter

I’m a bit bored of the whole shebang if I’m honest.

Trumps a gigantic sweaty cunt and  he’s unlikely to do anything to change my mind. Certainly a few semi-retired engineers and ex-soldiers on a football forum won’t alter my opinion.

worst way, he’s gone by 2024. 

7 hours ago, Spider said:

Trumps a gigantic sweaty cunt and  he’s unlikely to do anything to change my mind. Certainly a few semi-retired engineers and ex-soldiers on a football forum won’t alter my opinion.

unless he changes the rules!

• Members

I saw an interesting interview with a guy who was in the room with Trump when he started to hear that Hilary was losing, he said it was sheer disbelief and there were a lot of anxious people about.

Whether that’s true or not he there’s no way he wouldn’t want four more years. 

• Site Supporter
On 07/12/2019 at 12:43, Spider said:

Agree with the cunt analysis, though I don't think him meeting the NK lot did any harm, though they've now tested another missile so still work to do!

A bit like brexit, many over there are fixed in their opinions so he may have a chance of 4 more years, but I'm not sure he'll succeed.

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

The vote today will pass but it won’t get past The Senate, which he will count as a massive victory and no doubt be one of his points come re-election. 

yet he will always be an impeached President, only the 3rd ever in US history. The Jury is out how this will impact on the 2020 election but for him personally I am sure anything that will tarnish his 'perfect' presidency will be gut-wrenching for him

• Site Supporter

Just watching a bit of it. What a bag of wank it all is.

Our lot can be a bit long winded at times but this is like pulling teeth.

All taking it in turns to make a brief statement, which will make Jack all difference to the vote.

The evidence and testimony has been heard in the previous weeks. Just vote and move onto the next step.

• Site Supporter

My thoughts are changing: I'm now thinking this might well backfire on the democrats. Not sure of the ins and outs of it all, but a lot of comments about improper behaviour by certain democrats during these hearings.

If you're going to get Trump because of his behaviour, make sure your own is impeccable.

• Members
9 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

My thoughts are changing: I'm now thinking this might well backfire on the democrats. Not sure of the ins and outs of it all, but a lot of comments about improper behaviour by certain democrats during these hearings.

If you're going to get Trump because of his behaviour, make sure your own is impeccable.

Impeached or not the Election race is going to be close all depends on who the democrats get to go against him. 
Sanders would get my nod but I don’t think he’ll get it