Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
12 hours ago, Sweep said:

Aye, but some on here would have you believing its not really a bad thing that he would fuck his own daughter, as long as him being in office upsets George Clooney and a few others in Hollywood

Exactly who? Stupid comment. When that slimy slag Ashley Judd said similar I posted that I'd like to see the disgusting bitch lose her fame and riches or worse.

Fucking nonsense to suggest that anyone on here would condone incest (apart from invaders from bastard rovers of course) just as no one would champion paedophilia.

Some of the comments on here fro  you and the likes of Spider these days are lower than scraping the barrel. He was on about burning children the other. day. FFS.

• Members
9 hours ago, Sweep said:

I'm amazed anybody has people on ignore on a football forum really

Well I'll be your most amazing then. Close to double figures now and the day I hit 12 will be my last day on here.

I have better things to do with my time that consort with hystericals and shock jock exaggerators.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Well I'll be your most amazing then. Close to double figures now and the day I hit 12 will be my last day on here.

I have better things to do with my time that consort with hystericals and shock jock exaggerators.

So how do you decide who to block? If it's folk who wind you up then you're giving up to easily. 

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

3 more blocks, 3 more blocks. 

• Members
On 25/12/2019 at 16:21, MickyD said:

So how do you decide who to block? If it's folk who wind you up then you're giving up to easily. 

I find making such decisions simple. I just look for the hysterical, irrational or extreme. Not difficult.

Feels like there's not much further this can go without it becoming a straight up shooting war. But everything I read says Iran couldnt compete with US / "allied" forces if it came to that.

So where do we go from here? Iran isn't going to be seen to climb down in the face of Trump, surely?

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/31702/world-holds-its-breath-after-an-american-strike-in-iraq-kills-top-iranian-commander

• Site Supporter

I’d noticed the price of oil had been very low.

Little tricks like this always tend to push it up, meaning the Texans can afford some new hats.

Trump is interested in 2 things: money and power. He’s certainly not arsed about Iranian generals killing a few western diplomats.

He needs something big before the election.

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’d noticed the price of oil had been very low.

Little tricks like this always tend to push it up, meaning the Texans can afford some new hats.

Trump is interested in 2 things: money and power. He’s certainly not arsed about Iranian generals killing a few western diplomats.

He needs something big before the election.

Why do you post such utter bollocks?

• Members
5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They don’t have an embassy in Iran. 

There’s one in Iraq though isn’t there? Loads of protests outside this week.

Shirley they’ve gotta pack up and get out Of there a bit lively? Same if you’re a US citizen in Iran, time to get out me thinks.

15 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

There’s one in Iraq though isn’t there? Loads of protests outside this week.

Shirley they’ve gotta pack up and get out Of there a bit lively? Same if you’re a US citizen in Iran, time to get out me thinks.

The one in Iraq is one of the biggest in the world and has only been up and running for a few years. It’s like Fort Knox. The fact the yanks only fired tear gas at them the other day shows they weren’t  to worried about being over run. They’ve brought in extra troops to bolster what’s already there  I would be surprised if they evacuated all the American staff there.

Edited by royal white

Just listened to an appraisal of Soleimani life and actions on Al Jazeera, after watching it I’ll go further than before, it’s brilliant piece of work by Trump and the U.S. yes we’re gonna see a backlash but they don’t understand anything else, hit them hard and keep hitting them. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just listened to an appraisal of Soleimani life and actions on Al Jazeera, after watching it I’ll go further than before, it’s brilliant piece of work by Trump and the U.S. yes we’re gonna see a backlash but they don’t understand anything else, hit them hard and keep hitting them. 

Who are "they"?