Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

4 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

That's exactly why he gets into so many shitstorms as he hasn't the first idea of geopolitics. Maybe its time to listen to his experts for once

What like Obama did when he agreed to unfreeze Iranian money, that didn’t work, the Iranians understand only one thing, direct action that hurts them and their inner circle of top officials. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

No, I presume he was referring to Obama and his lack of action dealing with Iran, now Trump has acted I’m 100% sure he will drag them back to the table and achieve a modicum of sense out of Iran. 

No, he was explaining in his own words how he believes a military conflict is beneficial to a President in the run-up to an election. Which is what a couple of people here have said, and you've accused them of talking shite...

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

What like Obama did when he agreed to unfreeze Iranian money, that didn’t work, the Iranians understand only one thing, direct action that hurts them and their inner circle of top officials. 

I can't comment on a specific policy but I can only assume it was done to foster a safer world. If you think that direct military action is the only answer to international politics then you belong in Trump's world because that will only end up badly. I happen to believe that dialogue and compromise is the preferred route and military action is a last resort. 

4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No, he was explaining in his own words how he believes a military conflict is beneficial to a President in the run-up to an election. Which is what a couple of people here have said, and you've accused them of talking shite...

Read why I’ve accused them of talking utter shite, it’s highlighted in black,  starting a military conflict wasn’t included. 

Just now, Salford Trotter said:

I can't comment on a specific policy but I can only assume it was done to foster a safer world. If you think that direct military action is the only answer to international politics then you belong in Trump's world because that will only end up badly. I happen to believe that dialogue and compromise is the preferred route and military action is a last resort. 

I would prefer dialogue, I’m sure trump would, we differ In our opinion as to how you get to a point of dialogue, your way has been tried and failed, so let’s give Trump his way, I’m thinking he will be far more successful. But perhaps you’ll get this one right, it’ll be a first. 🤣

• Members
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

I would prefer dialogue, I’m sure trump would, we differ In our opinion as to how you get to a point of dialogue, your way has been tried and failed, so let’s give Trump his way, I’m thinking he will be far more successful. But perhaps you’ll get this one right, it’ll be a first. 🤣

You’re sure Trump would prefer dialogue?
The same Trump who threatened North Korea with Fire and Fury.

Threats yes, engaging in talks no. 

4 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

You’re sure Trump would prefer dialogue?
The same Trump who threatened North Korea with Fire and Fury.

Threats yes, engaging in talks no. 

It’s his style, it’s how he operates and how he uses his power to get what he wants, 100% certain he’d rather have dialogue, it does not suit the anti trumpers agenda to believe that though. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s his style, it’s how he operates and how he uses his power to get what he wants, 100% certain he’d rather have dialogue, it does not suit the anti trumpers agenda to believe that though. 

Same style as that mad little Korean with the shit barnet. 

Just now, royal white said:

So according to many on here he was wrong not to listen to his experts regarding Syria and shouldn’t have pulled troops out. 

This morning everything points to him listening to his experts and he’s wrong again.

damned if he does damned if he doesn’t.

Like I said. It’s not him. It’s US foreign policy that’s the problem. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Oh yes the one who killed his uncle for not sorting the talks out with trump, exactly like that.  Another talking shite. 

Did I say they were the same person, or they had the style? Threats over dialogue.

You dotard.

8 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Did I say they were the same person, or they had the style? Threats over dialogue.

You dotard.

I get it that folk don’t like Trump,  even I can see he’s an edgy fucker, but sometimes you need that, but comparing him to the fat Korean is ridiculous, and I’m the dotard

Edited by Mounts Kipper

14 minutes ago, royal white said:

So according to many on here he was wrong not to listen to his experts regarding Syria and shouldn’t have pulled troops out. 

This morning everything points to him listening to his experts and he’s wrong again.

damned if he does damned if he doesn’t.

Whatever he does they just take the alternative as the correct option. While us free thinkers actually think. x

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Members
2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I get it that folk don’t like Trump,  even I can see he’s an edgy fucker, but sometimes you need that, but comparing him to far Korean is ridiculous, and I’m the dotard

Kin’ell I said they had the same styles. They both run their mouths and threaten other nations. Which makes me think they are incapable of engaging in dialogue. Tantrums over talking.

Dotard

noun
  1. an old person, especially one who has become physically weak or whose mental faculties have declined.

44 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

So the Iraqis storming the US embassy are also in the right then. 

Iranian backed militia.

Am I right in thinking the Iranian Revolutionary Guard is a designated terrorist organisation ?

They've been poking the big bad bear for a while now.