Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
2 minutes ago, stevieb said:

FYI I don't genuinely think ww3 is starting. But the fact trump is still using twitter as a means of regular communication is mind blowing. 

Me either. Causing hysteria in social media isn’t good though.

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Another who’s missed the point, let’s make it simple. Where have I said the killing of civvies is a good thing? 

Where did I say you did, I was referring to the point that you just like most in this thread ignore  things when there isn’t an answer. A lot of the time because there isn’t an answer. 
You fill that space with emojis though 😁

10 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Me either. Causing hysteria in social media isn’t good though.

Where did I say you did, I was referring to the point that you just like most in this thread ignore  things when there isn’t an answer. A lot of the time because there isn’t an answer. 
You fill that space with emojis though 😁

Who made this point? Have I missed a post? 

didnt iran shit its pants about two minutes after reagan were sworn in , and finally give the iran hostages back ?

and

'some iran or iraq guy got killed in iraq or iran after some iraqi military men and a joiner got killed in iraq three days before' is some weird start and end to world war three. 

shortest war ever btw

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War

cant get yassar arafat giving blood about ten minutes after 9/11 out of my mind.  

Really strange goings on. 

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Probably because you believe everything Mounts and Royal say. 

You have the same set series of answers for most folk? It’s either they believe mounts and RW or Miami and RW. Yet I’m not sure half the folk you accuse of this make any reference to any of them or their posts. 

anyway well Done on the not drinking for 6 months if it’s true 👍🏼  

what’s actually wrong with you though I’ve no idea as I too assumed, maybe incorrectly , it was drink. 

• Members
6 hours ago, Spider said:

Said it before, but Trump could go on twitter and explicitly promise to set fire to kindergartens and his supporters would find a way to justify it.

They spin his words like erm erm erm erm a fundamentalist spins passages from the Koran/Bible

They won’t back down and admit he gets things wrong lest they appear to ‘lose’

Its honestly pathetic.

Your posts are becoming more so.

'Set fire to kindergartens'? FFS, you need some serious untwisting.

• Members
6 hours ago, kent_white said:

Did anyone see him on stage with the evangelical Christians the other day? 

No but, the more I learn about the Westboro Baptist Church the more I believe he should possibly look at a drone strike against some of their sick fucker leaders.

10 hours ago, gonzo said:

Missed a lot of this thread but if anyone thinks war and attacks on us bases isn’t alive and well over that way is massively wrong.

My mates been in iraq working for the US army for the past 10-12 years. There’s attacks on a weekly basis.

In December the airport he was flying home from for Xmas was blown to a million pieces and his camp attacked during the night. 

Happens all the time and the bases are on constant red alert. Taking this dude out was major. The wars still happening, get the fuckers filled in. 

These attacks 

Have they been carried out by Iran, or Islamic State? My understanding that the fighting over the past few years has been going on with IS, who ironically are also Iran’s enemy 

IS are backed by the likes of Saudi and Qatar and hate Iran 

10 hours ago, Cheese said:

You do realise Trump is perusing a tactic that makes these things happen more often? 

The more you post,  the more obvious you shouldn’t try to talk politics

Edited by boltondiver

It’s getting a bit loony this thread, calling out folk for having mental illnesses or drunk just because they disagree.

Fine if you don’t agree, but let’s keep to answering fairly pertinent questions rather than trying to belittle those who have a different view. That’s what is really unhealthy, this obsession with defending positions rather than looking at facts. 

Not a big Boris fan as people know but his response to this via his statement is actually very good and the correct response. The situation needs calming down and I'm glad he's acknowledged that he was a bad man but distanced ourselves from the USA's reckless ways. 

19 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

It’s getting a bit loony this thread, calling out folk for having mental illnesses or drunk just because they disagree.

Fine if you don’t agree, but let’s keep to answering fairly pertinent questions rather than trying to belittle those who have a different view. That’s what is really unhealthy, this obsession with defending positions rather than looking at facts. 

None of what you have written is Anythjng to do with my own personal thoughts around why people behave as they do and why I believe there is something wrong. 

No issue with folk disagreeing with my stance or anyone else’s what I do have an issue with is making statements and then when challenged to provide facts just spits out a standard nonsensical response or starts to make slanderous comments about people on here. 

if someone wants to act the goat and act like a loon then they should expect to be labeled and treated as one. 

so please don’t come on trying to preach about responses and trying to belittle people. 

cam someone make sure the wee flower sees this as I’m on ignore

Edited by Escobarp

13 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Not a big Boris fan as people know but his response to this via his statement is actually very good and the correct response. The situation needs calming down and I'm glad he's acknowledged that he was a bad man but distanced ourselves from the USA's reckless ways. 

Agree on Boris response, but can’t yet agree USA response is reckless, sometimes hard and brave decisions need taking, appeasement has not worked, snowflakes up in arms about this strike, let’s just see how it pans out, could work out for the better.