Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I think you mean ‘poor’. 

You’re being way too simplistic. It’s way more complicated than just Islam. 

Just my opinion. The whole Current situation is much more complicated of course. 

But I standby the reason they believe the west is a threat is Islam and it’s preaching and propaganda. 

and before someone jumps on me I’m not tarring Muslims or the faith with any brush. I’ve no issue with those peacefully practicing any religion. 

Edited by Escobarp

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Just my opinion. The whole Current situation is much more complicated of course. 

But I standby the reason they believe the west is a threat is Islam and it’s preaching and propaganda. 

I don't think that can be denied.  Never saw much flag burning until 1979.

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes I agree, but it fan5 who said we are a threat, not the Iranians.

I'd better tell the Foreign Office to take Somalia,  Yemen, etc off the travel advisory list then and replace it with the US 😊🇺🇸

He didn't appear to to me. His point was that they (presumably in this instance the Iranian regime and its supporters, however the same point can also be made for those who don't support it and those in neighbouring countries) view the West (more specifically, the US government) as a threat to the world. It was an argument about how people in different parts of the world can form different perspectives on the same events.

1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

He didn't appear to to me. His point was that they (presumably in this instance the Iranian regime and its supporters, however the same point can also be made for those who don't support it and those in neighbouring countries) view the West (more specifically, the US government) as a threat to the world. It was an argument about how people in different parts of the world can form different perspectives on the same events.

Yes, though you know what he's like pal. When he says something, it's his way or the highway, a bit like Islam if you like 🔪🤺💣💣💣

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Thinking about it Andranik is a Christian iirc. Could be wrong, but I have this distant memory. Would show that all isn't lost I suppose.

Also of Armenian descent, given the surname

• Members
59 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

let’s hope that this allows the Iranians to save a bit of face and Trump takes it on the chin without escalating further

Wonder if they Iraqi’s will have a pop as well 

I fear it will escalate it

• Members
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

No casualties - seems like a calculated risk by the Iranians. And that tweet suggests they want to call it a draw. Over to you Donald. Don't be a bell.

Don’t be a bell. Good un. 

1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I fear it will escalate it

I think it’ll go the opposite way, of course they’ll continue to use their dirty proxy war methods but now they know no one is off limits it’ll bring them back to the table. That’s how this shit works, Trump will be up for Nobel peace prize in a year or 2. 

13 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think it’ll go the opposite way, of course they’ll continue to use their dirty proxy war methods but now they know no one is off limits it’ll bring them back to the table. That’s how this shit works, Trump will be up for Nobel peace prize in a year or 2. 

Worst possible outcome is that they accelerate their nuclear programme while all that is happening. They're about a year to eighteen months away from what I've read.