Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
18 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think it’ll go the opposite way, of course they’ll continue to use their dirty proxy war methods but now they know no one is off limits it’ll bring them back to the table. That’s how this shit works, Trump will be up for Nobel peace prize in a year or 2. 

I genuinely hope so. It’s not even the potential war I’m too concerned about, it more of the attacks away from there the ones who want to send a message on British land.

5 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I genuinely hope so. It’s not even the potential war I’m too concerned about, it more of the attacks away from there the ones who want to send a message on British land.

the previous method of dealing with Iran ain’t worked, let’s see how Trumps method works. 

• Site Supporter

Malcolm Rifkind earlier with an interesting insight.

One odd thing I did notice, was an apparent lack of missile defences on the bases. The sort which America supplies to Israel for example. Surely these would be standard.

Royal: what would you say?

Can't help thinking something more to this.

2 hours ago, kent_white said:

No casualties - seems like a calculated risk by the Iranians. And that tweet suggests they want to call it a draw. Over to you Donald. Don't be a bell.

I think it was a face saving exercise, both sides happy with a score draw

• Members
39 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

the previous method of dealing with Iran ain’t worked, let’s see how Trumps method works. 

Hopefully he goes yeah your weapons aren’t as good as ours and this proves it now behave yourself 

• Site Supporter
32 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Talking of face, given the number of coffins there seemed to be for this funeral procession, I wonder if he was buried in several pieces.

Of course. We all want a bit of martyr nearby at which to wail and generally moan and mourn.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Of course. We all want a bit of martyr nearby at which to wail and generally moan and mourn.

All this business of chucking rags and bags up to the fellas on the vehicles, who then ruh them on the coffins and chuck them back.

50 mourners dead as a result of it all. How totally strange.

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Malcolm Rifkind earlier with an interesting insight.

One odd thing I did notice, was an apparent lack of missile defences on the bases. The sort which America supplies to Israel for example. Surely these would be standard.

Royal: what would you say?

Can't help thinking something more to this.

The majority of the defences that were on the bases back in’t day were simple, small concrete shelters scattered all over the camp, if you heard an alarm you just found the nearest one. Speaking to a lad at work last night who has been To Ain Al Assad air base he said it’s a fookin massive bit of land in the middle of nowhere. If the Iranians wanted to do harm to Americans they could have picked dozens of better targets than this. As has been mentioned on here and other platforms it looks like it was Iran showing face The fact there has been no injuries points to a prior warning. hopefully This WW3 Will go the same way as the other dozens of other WW3s we were meant to be having and will all be blow over.

8 minutes ago, royal white said:

The majority of the defences that were on the bases back in’t day were simple, small concrete shelters scattered all over the camp, if you heard an alarm you just found the nearest one. Speaking to a lad at work last night who has been To Ain Al Assad air base he said it’s a fookin massive bit of land in the middle of nowhere. If the Iranians wanted to do harm to Americans they could have picked dozens of better targets than this. As has been mentioned on here and other platforms it looks like it was Iran showing face The fact there has been no injuries points to a prior warning. hopefully This WW3 Will go the same way as the other dozens of other WW3s we were meant to be having and will all be blow over.

But but but what about Donald’s tweets?

but but but what’s about Donald’s actions and treatment of the iranians?

but but but what about boris not standing up to him? 

but but but isn’t this the tories fault?

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Cuntbyn at it again at pmqs.

• Site Supporter

“Trump will get a Nobel Peace Prize”

Id like to think MK said that with his tongue firmly in his cheek.

Otherwise, we need a doctor, some nurses and a long stint down the dribble bin for t’lad.

58 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Cuntbyn at it again at pmqs.

About time he fucked off now good and proper. He’s a cunt of the highest order and will no doubt be siding with his dear departed Iranian Allie who was killed shamefully 😴😴

corbyns Xmas card list must be a list of murderous/terrorist twats 

and folk on here wanted him in charge of our country?? Now there’s the need for a stint in the loony bin if I’ve ever seen one for all of you 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Corbyn was awful in PMQs, wittering on about international law and the legality of the strike, it was fuck all to do with us anyway. What a nobber.

As Boris said, he was waiting for it, as it was an opportunity for Corbyn to prattle on about him being up trump's arse.

He needs to fuck off asap.

2 hours ago, Escobarp said:

They will always find something to complain about. Questioning why Boris wasn’t cutting short his holiday literally minutes after the general had been killed was clutching at straws.

However it was refreshing to see some of Trumps biggest haters praising his tweet after last nights attack. 

7 hours ago, Sweep said:

I think it was a face saving exercise, both sides happy with a score draw

You could almost imagine some back channel communication between Iran and US to say, we'll pick a remote target, you clear everyone out of the way, we'll hit it, call it a draw and de-escalate. Afterwards we'll both shout about our own victories and quietly move on.

It's Tom Clancy-esque 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

You could almost imagine some back channel communication between Iran and US to say, we'll pick a remote target, you clear everyone out of the way, we'll hit it, call it a draw and de-escalate. Afterwards we'll both shout about our own victories and quietly move on.

It's Tom Clancy-esque 

Precisely. I was thinking that. Apparently they informed the Iraqis what they were going to do, which would account for no casualties.

A comment on the news the other day, that reports suggested the Americans had sent a message to Iran via the Swiss, to effectively hit a target and do little damage. Could well have been true.

3 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

It's Tom Clancy-esque 

That crossed my mind!

9 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

It's Tom Clancy-esque 

That happened in Syria when the US were given a free hit a couple of years ago iirc

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

That crossed my mind!

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Precisely. I was thinking that. Apparently they informed the Iraqis what they were going to do, which would account for no casualties.

A comment on the news the other day, that reports suggested the Americans had sent a message to Iran via the Swiss, to effectively hit a target and do little damage. Could well have been true.

They'll surely have said look we need to appear like we've done "something" (the missile strike was apparently called Operation Martyr Soleimani) but how do we construct it in a way that doesn't cause mass or any casualties so Trump doesn't have to back up his 52 targets threat but we also don't look like weaklings at home... and PS thanks for taking out a bit of a renegade for us in the process that we couldn't do ourselves.

I suppose the worry always remains with what splinter groups would still try to do but at least the main actors can stand back and say we've done our bit.

3 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

That happened in Syria when the US were given a free hit a couple of years ago iirc

I'm reluctant to give Trump any credit for masterminding any of this though, got a feeling there's been some major scrambling going on behind the scenes with staff trying to navigate their way through what Trump tweets while he's sat on the shitter before he's even discussed it with anyone.