Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

14 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

There might be an ecological benefit. One wash using fewer resources than 10.

Not that Trump is bothered by the environment.

I'm not sure anybody puts a dishwasher on 10 times to get their stuff clean in reality

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I'm not sure anybody puts a dishwasher on 10 times to get their stuff clean in reality

No, they don't.

That said, on this issue, I can see there might be a point if low water appliances don't actually work.

If folk are like my lad, you could repeat it a 1000 times and it not work. Puts anything in, irrespective of level of baked on grime.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

No, they don't.

That said, on this issue, I can see there might be a point if low water appliances don't actually work.

If folk are like my lad, you could repeat it a 1000 times and it not work. Puts anything in, irrespective of level of baked on grime.

Most of the 'restrictions' will only bring the yanks in line with the rest of the world.

He reminds me of old school Jose mourinho with the say something bonkers and have folk talking about that rather than the important stuff.

• Members
12 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just watching the press interview with Pelosi, she sounds pissed and she along with the 2 blokes with her are like the 3 stooges. Clueless, if Trump gets impeached by these clowns I’ll show my arse on the town hall steps. 

Spot on. That vicious silicone witch and her cohorts have only achieved galvanisation of his base and missed the crucial fact that the general US electorate does not take kindly to the impeachment of Presidents.

They are too fucking dumb, bitter and twisted to see that their actions have significantly improved his chances of four more years - the exact opposite of what this purely partisan political farce was aiming for. Of course the Senate will kick it out. Every fucker knows it and has known this ever since they embarked upon this dead end journey.

Her toy boy Schumer is now whingeing and whining about the trade deal Trump has signed with China - the same one which has sent the ASX down here off the charts to its highest ever point.

Many or most Americans vote using their hip pocket nerve. I suspect that this will play a big part in his re-election.

Edited by bolty58

14 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Just watching the press interview with Pelosi, she sounds pissed and she along with the 2 blokes with her are like the 3 stooges. Clueless, if Trump gets impeached by these clowns I’ll show my arse on the town hall steps. 

He ia already impeached though so when can we expect you to be on the town hall steps? 😂 

4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Spot on. That vicious silicone witch and her cohorts have only achieved galvanisation of his base and missed the crucial fact that the general US electorate does not take kindly to the impeachment of Presidents.

Crucial fact?

Were there riots in 1868 or sommat?

32 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

We all know he’s not being removed from office. If anything this will create great momentum running into election season. 

Great momentum. Beautiful momentum. Momentum the like of which has never before been unleashed on the world. God bless America!

1 minute ago, Salford Trotter said:

I know you didn't 😂

Of course you can re-open it if you get a worse deal for the UK. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to work that out surely

The backstop removed rather than a backstop we couldn’t escape from. I’ll take your opinion that’s it’s worse with the largest pinch of salt. Another one you’ve got wrong despite your detailed forensic analysis. 

11 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Just ask the DUP how great it was

Like most  "leave" folk, not that they openly admit it, but they probably doesn't give a fuck about Northern Ireland, so who cares if they come off a bit worse. England won, and that's all that matters

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Sweep said:

Like most  "leave" folk, not that they openly admit it, but they probably doesn't give a fuck about Northern Ireland, so who cares if they come off a bit worse. England won, and that's all that matters

Turn it round. NI and it's difficulties should not be able to get in the way of a democratic decision.

Looking at it objectively, NI has a compromise which potentially gives it the best situation of anyone, and they have a right to veto every few years.

So much so that the Scottish are whining about unfair advantage, despite the clear need for a compromise in the province.