Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m saying it’s fake. 

Erm

just to be clear. You are saying Donald Trump did not stand up in front of thousands of people, and millions watching on tv, and talk about dishwashers?

Thats what you’re saying?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Yes. 

ok, so 1 of several things is happening here:

1. Mounts is fishing

2. Mounts honestly thinks this is fake and is so deeply in love with Trump that he’s ejaculated down to the salt and is suffering dehydration illusions.

3. Mounts has had his meds changed and it’s not working out well.

I hope it’s number 2. I imagine it’s number 1.

You’re mental, lad.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Salford Trotter said:

Are you for real? Of course it's real just Google 'Trump and Dishwashers' and you'll see for yourself it's all over the internet. Maybe then you'll realise what an absolute tool he is. 

Think you’ve just gone in the keepnet...

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

ok, so 1 of several things is happening here:

1. Mounts is fishing

2. Mounts honestly thinks this is fake and is so deeply in love with Trump that he’s ejaculated down to the salt and is suffering dehydration illusions.

3. Mounts has had his meds changed and it’s not working out well.

I hope it’s number 2. I imagine it’s number 1.

You’re mental, lad.

I imagine it’s number 2, but he claims it’s number 1 once he realises he’s wrong. 

Edited by Jol_BWFC

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

How can that be fake?

Because it provides cast iron proof that the leader of the free world is 100%, completely mental. I actually think he’s poorly and we shouldn’t laugh anymore

• Members
2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Because it provides cast iron proof that the leader of the free world is 100%, completely mental. I actually think he’s poorly and we shouldn’t laugh anymore

Mounts or Agent Orange?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Mounts or Agent Orange?

Both

Everyone ripped Corbyn a new arse for rattling on about Broadband. But Trump mentions dishwashers - ten times - and it’s genius.

Couldnt make this up.

Edited by Spider

10 minutes ago, Spider said:

Both

Everyone ripped Corbyn a new arse for rattling on about Broadband. But Trump mentions dishwashers - ten times - and it’s genius.

Couldnt make this up.

I listened to the extended version which included his rant about showers, and it’s quite clear this is how he actually gets to resonate with the general public, sharing his every day frustrations like friends discussing suchlike in a bar after work over a beer.  Very likely this tack will return him to the White House and if it doesn’t, it’s been fantastic, comical listening. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I listened to the extended version which included his rant about showers, and it’s quite clear this is how he actually gets to resonate with the general public, sharing his every day frustrations like friends discussing suchlike in a bar after work over a beer.  Very likely this tack will return him to the White House and if it doesn’t, it’s been fantastic, comical listening. 

The reality is one of his advisors says "look we can't talk about growth or foreign policy cos the people we spoke to haven't ever been outside their fucking towns let alone their state. What will the yokels understand? Showers...yes...lets moan about the shower. Blame the democrats for water pressure. Brilliant. Lets do that".