Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

7 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

The reality is one of his advisors says "look we can't talk about growth or foreign policy cos the people we spoke to haven't ever been outside their fucking towns let alone their state. What will the yokels understand? Showers...yes...lets moan about the shower. Blame the democrats for water pressure. Brilliant. Lets do that". 

It was a long speech and I would think he covered plenty of topics, but you have to tailor your speech so that it will resonate with the folk you are talking too and that’s what he understands and he delivers exactly what they want. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It was a long speech and I would think he covered plenty of topics, but you have to tailor your speech so that it will resonate with the folk you are talking too and that’s what he understands and he delivers exactly what they want. 

Lowest common denominator. And that bloke certainly scrapes the barrel 

7 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Irrelevant - all of it - dishwashers, impeachment. He's still POTUS. Still the leader of the free world. Probably will still be both of those things in four years time.

Let the fuckers squirm.

That's the saddest bit though.

Even if he's not one of the many isms and ists that get thrown at him he's fucking mental and holds possibly the most powerful political position in the world.

He makes Dubya seem level headed and sensible.

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

That's the saddest bit though.

Even if he's not one of the many isms and ists that get thrown at him he's fucking mental and holds possibly the most powerful political position in the world.

He makes Dubya seem level headed and sensible.

But it annoys a few women in LA, so that’s just fine

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ve had a good look on twitter and I think by god ST got one right. My love for Trump is now at higher levels, watched the speech and his comments on showers and dish washers were funny as fuck. Brilliant work by Don. 😂🤣😂

I have always thought you are one huge plonker Mounts but you have excelled yourself here😂😂😂

He will get a second term though, Sanders' base make the Momentum lot look like well-rounded people. 

Unfortunately this is the problem with social media these days, everything is a self-righteous echo chamber. The ability to mute and block people whose views you don't agree with makes it worse.

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter
35 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Happy to oblige and if you think I’m a plonker then I’ll take that as I’m doing something right. 

Fwiw, I think you're spot on. Love him or loathe him, Trump plays to his audience superbly.

Perhaps comes a cropper when he needs to be more statesman like in more official situations. Seems out of his depth at times.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Fwiw, I think you're spot on. Love him or loathe him, Trump plays to his audience superbly.

I was holiday in the states for 2 weeks in October 2016 when they were doing rallies and the question debate things on TV

watching the rallies on TV, if you weren't sure who to vote for and didn't know anything about either, based on their speeches, you'd have voted for Trump - he was at least talking about actual things he planned to do (and he a relatively calm manner as opposed to the one about dishwashers) - whereas Clinton and Obama just went on about why not to vote for Trump as opposed to their plans

whoever is put forward for the democrats this time, they are really going to have to have something about them to win over the swinging voters

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Perhaps comes a cropper when he needs to be more statesman like in more official situations. Seems out of his depth at times.

Problem is, his audience is redneck America. If that was all it was about he'd be the best most beautiful president in the whole of the galaxy.

The issues start when he has to deal with people who don't drive pick up trucks and bum their relatives. He starts to really struggle then and the POTUS job demands a more worldly, diplomatic approach. Which he just doesn't have in his locker.

19 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

I was holiday in the states for 2 weeks in October 2016 when they were doing rallies and the question debate things on TV

watching the rallies on TV, if you weren't sure who to vote for and didn't know anything about either, based on their speeches, you'd have voted for Trump - he was at least talking about actual things he planned to do (and he a relatively calm manner as opposed to the one about dishwashers) - whereas Clinton and Obama just went on about why not to vote for Trump as opposed to their plans

whoever is put forward for the democrats this time, they are really going to have to have something about them to win over the swinging voters

Stop talking sense man, the other lot on here will be having even MORE meltdowns than normal 👍🇺🇸

4 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

ie talk bollocks to dickheads.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Spider said:

Problem is, his audience is redneck America. If that was all it was about he'd be the best most beautiful president in the whole of the galaxy.

The issues start when he has to deal with people who don't drive pick up trucks and bum their relatives. He starts to really struggle then and the POTUS job demands a more worldly, diplomatic approach. Which he just doesn't have in his locker.

Yes. Pretty much what I said.

It's up to others to find a way of defeating this at the next election. Not sure anyone will.

12 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Yes. Pretty much what I said.

It's up to others to find a way of defeating this at the next election. Not sure anyone will.

The crux is that when you start down the right wing populist road its hard to reverse back out. The dangers of social media, internet propaganda and the alliance between sections of the media and the state are very dangerous things indeed. 

• Site Supporter

They need to send Sanders to Redneck country in a pick up truck, giving away free guns And dishwashers.

To cement the vote, he can do it all whilst dressed as Jesus wearing a T-shirt that says “Bernie Sanders will throw every islamer into the sea”

Its nailed on

Just now, Spider said:

They need to send Sanders to Redneck country in a pick up truck, giving away free guns And dishwashers.

To cement the vote, he can do it all whilst dressed as Jesus wearing a T-shirt that says “Bernie Sanders will throw every islamer into the sea”

Its nailed on

Day by day I’m more convinced youri has taken over your account 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Day by day I’m more convinced youri has taken over your account 

I’m not fit to clear the detritus from his keyboard. He takes left wing mentalism to hitherto undiscovered galaxies.

You've been in Glen Heroin too long. It’s made you cynical and bitter.

you just need a hearty meal of mung beans and pulled jackfruit washed down with organic owl milk. You’ll calm right down in no time.

19 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

More people voted for Hilary than trump just not in the important places.

It's not the big cities any opponent needs to win round, it's middle America.

Had a look at Don Jr Instagram earlier to laugh at him using the punisher logo in a maga tweet. Then I read the comments. God help us all!

Sounds like the UK....London etc populated by brainwashed wankers, unaware and blinded by the struggles the rest of us face.