Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Just been watching videos of Joe Biden. 
My god Trump is gonna tear him a new ring piece . If he gets the nod it’ll be a massacre. 

Trump has been upping his Adderal intake and is likely to step back I reckon.

This is all too much for him now.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Trump has been upping his Adderal intake and is likely to step back I reckon.

This is all too much for him now.

Are you saying shit's getting a bit too real for him? 

• Site Supporter

Today, he decided to distribute CV to his senior staff by giving them a pen each. 
We’re going to have to invent new words to describe what an imbecile he is, our current selection just don’t do him justice.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

They'll probably be alright as long as they wash their hands afterwards and don't touch their face in the meantime.

Why is he giving them pens anyway?

He must have been upgraded from crayons by his Carer and wanted to share the love.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

They'll probably be alright as long as they wash their hands afterwards and don't touch their face in the meantime.

Why is he giving them pens anyway?

BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS OK

• Moderators

• Site Supporter

He’s just tweeted this. 
He actually tweeted this. He’s actually congratulating himself because his news conferences are getting high ratings. They’re not tuning in to hear how soon they’ll die, or if they have any financial help, it’s just to see him. Wow.

Because the “Ratings” of my News Conferences etc. are so high, “Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers” according to the @nytimes, the Lamestream Media is going CRAZY. “Trump is reaching too many people, we must stop him.” said one lunatic. See you at 5:00 P.M.!

1 hour ago, Spider said:

He’s just tweeted this. 
He actually tweeted this. He’s actually congratulating himself because his news conferences are getting high ratings. They’re not tuning in to hear how soon they’ll die, or if they have any financial help, it’s just to see him. Wow.

Because the “Ratings” of my News Conferences etc. are so high, “Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers” according to the @nytimes, the Lamestream Media is going CRAZY. “Trump is reaching too many people, we must stop him.” said one lunatic. See you at 5:00 P.M.!

Was just about to post this. He’s a fucking sociopath. 

1 hour ago, Spider said:

He’s just tweeted this. 

I think people are just too frightened to admit that there's actually someone who's mentally ill running the most powerful country on the planet. Fine to be a WUM on here - but to make a presidential career out of it is beyond incredible.

• Site Supporter

Did giggle at this:

DNV62Xw5_bigger.jpg

Literally the shittiest possible person to be in charge right now
Quote Tweet

kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 2h
7:23 PM · Mar 29, 2020·Twitter for Android