Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Don't worry, his amphetamines have kicked in now and he's turned his attention to Megan and Harry, telling a thoroughly bemused world that he won't pay for their security detail.

His nanny needs to take his phone off him.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Spider said:

Speaks his mind though. Man of the people. Gets backs up. Makes things happen. Four more years.

YOO ESS AAAA

The shot in the arm that politics needed

Maybe

Now they need a leader though

No More Years

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

It will have been noted that this thread has been left to the hystericals. Visceral hatred knows no bounds.

All yours y'all.

Well, you got the Brexit thread.

We'll call it a score draw :-)

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

It will have been noted that this thread has been left to the hystericals. Visceral hatred knows no bounds.

All yours y'all.

Two words: Ashley Judd

This thread has always been about watching and mocking or criticising Trump, because of who he is

The only reason it's been "left to Hystericals" is because you and his other fan boys on here can't defend him anymore

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, royal white said:

And over night his odds have shortened and he’s favourite to win again. Idiot? Or playing to his supporters? 

Should it be about politics at the moment?

Certainly wouldn't go down well here, but perhaps it's culturally different in America?

Don't know to be honest, and perhaps we shouldn't apply our view to another culture, but it does look shit.

20 minutes ago, royal white said:

And over night his odds have shortened and he’s favourite to win again. Idiot? Or playing to his supporters? 

The two are not mutually exclusive. His supporters are bona fide drooling idiots. And rejecting anything that looks or sounds remotely intelligent is definitely playing to them. Whether on purpose or by accident - I suspect its an unhappy combination of the two. 

11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Should it be about politics at the moment?

Certainly wouldn't go down well here, but perhaps it's culturally different in America?

Don't know to be honest, and perhaps we shouldn't apply our view to another culture, but it does look shit.

I’d go with that 

13 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

The two are not mutually exclusive. His supporters are bona fide drooling idiots. And rejecting anything that looks or sounds remotely intelligent is definitely playing to them. Whether on purpose or by accident - I suspect its an unhappy combination of the two. 

Bit of a sweeping statement. 

• Members
39 minutes ago, royal white said:

He could not turn up and he’ll beat Biden. 

• Members
17 minutes ago, royal white said:

That’s what I thought, but It’s been getting close in the betting over the last few weeks, last week some bookies had them both at evens. 

Have you seen Biden do any interviews lately? He’s mumbling, stuttering, forgetting the question. Trump will eat him alive. 
If they don’t get this virus under control then it may be a bit of a battle, but Trump will blame the Chinese, WHO, and the democrats and his voters will lap it up. 

6 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Have you seen Biden do any interviews lately? He’s mumbling, stuttering, forgetting the question. Trump will eat him alive. 
If they don’t get this virus under control then it may be a bit of a battle, but Trump will blame the Chinese, WHO, and the democrats and his voters will lap it up. 

I saw one last week when I think it was his missus Who came on stage to hug him. He didn’t have a clue what was going on. 

The most powerful nation on earth! And this is what they have to offer 😂

• Members
11 minutes ago, royal white said:

I saw one last week when I think it was his missus Who came on stage to hug him. He didn’t have a clue what was going on. 

The most powerful nation on earth! And this is what they have to offer 😂

I look at him and think is he physically fit to run for office? Scary times I just don’t see Trump losing to any of the potential candidates.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Seen that before. We know he's bonkers, but selective videos like that do a disservice to Andrew Neil. Reckon he is better than that and shouldn't be putting it out there.

Or is it a different Andrew Neil?

Its selective but not a misrepresentation. It portrays Trump's behaviour during this completely accurately.