Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
5 hours ago, Burnden Pies said:

I'm much more a lurker than a poster on WWs, reading everyone's input and opinions with genuine interest and open mindedness. With that in mind I must say that I've come to the considered conclusion that you are an utter plumb.

I wasn't coming back but as I'd never fucking heard of the JCL I'd have a look.

'Plumb'? Something to do with lead? Another imbecile joins the ranks.

• Members
7 hours ago, Burnden Pies said:

I'm much more a lurker than a poster on WWs, reading everyone's input and opinions with genuine interest and open mindedness. With that in mind I must say that I've come to the considered conclusion that you are an utter plumb.

😂

• Members
Just now, frank_spencer said:

I've still not a fucking clue what he was waffling on about there.

I think he was trying to say he hope this potential drug treatment works better than current ventilator treatment.

Why he couldn't just say that fuck knows

He totally has shares in that drug

• Members
Just now, frank_spencer said:

Is this the one that loads of folks have taken and come a cropper?

I try not to listen to his bollocks coz it makes my blood boil.

Not sure. He’s not the one I listen to when it comes to medical advice. I’m more of a Peter Tosh patient.

17 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

He totally has shares in that drug

You could be right this is taken from the attached article

"If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Mr. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-aggressive-advocacy-of-malaria-drug-for-treating-coronavirus-divides-medical-community/ar-BB12fiJ2?ocid=spartanntp

• Members
3 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

You could be right this is taken from the attached article

"If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Mr. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-aggressive-advocacy-of-malaria-drug-for-treating-coronavirus-divides-medical-community/ar-BB12fiJ2?ocid=spartanntp

Haha I was joking because he sounded like he was selling something on QVC. It wouldn’t surprise me.

• Members
21 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

To be fair, what does it matter- if the drug works great. 

Same with any drug, get them developed please.

Yeah but he’s saying go and buy this drug. Not presenting it like a credible life saving drug without laying all the facts of what exactly it should do.

24 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Yeah but he’s saying go and buy this drug. Not presenting it like a credible life saving drug without laying all the facts of what exactly it should do.

Also the people that really do need it for every day quality of life are now having issues getting it, because of short supplies

14 minutes ago, royal white said:

You know this is the Dons plan, make sure Murica is worst hit then bang! They find a vaccine which Trump has shares in, Don Saves the day! 

Now where’s that tin hat of mine.

The Dons in it for money, hes got form on this .... if anyone gets hurt tough shit

Trump said the World Health Organization is "very China-centric" and accuses the global health body of making the wrong decisions about the initial coronavirus outbreak in China.

"We're going to put a hold on money spent to the WHO. We're going to put a very powerful hold on it and we're gonna see," said Trump.

He later modified his remarks to say he would look into ending funding.

The US gives $58m each year to the WHO.

"They seem to err always on the side of China... we will look at ending funding because you know they called it wrong."

PS: Oops - shouldn't have gone for a vino before pressing "save"

Edited by Hoppy510

• Site Supporter
19 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

True, he's a nob though, so hardly surprising.

Folk over there should listen to the experts not him!