Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

24 minutes ago, Spider said:

Mr Trump, a Republican, said: "We're going to be opening relatively soon... I would love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter."

Fake nooos

I'm impressed mate.

Your obsession with Trump makes my affair with Sadiq look like a drop in the ocean.

1 minute ago, jmjhb said:

Because being the President and therefore the most powerful person on the planet he has an effect on everyday life, as opposed to blocking some random on a messageboard

Was I talking about a messageboard? Nope. 
and what is he doing now that’s affecting me? 
and what is it he has done so far that’s deemed  to have affected me and my everyday life?

I pay very little attention to him or anything that happens in the US bar the sports when they are on. So I’m interested to know what it is I’ve missed out on seeing everyday for the last few years?

i assume for balance you watched all of Obama’s, Clinton’s etc With the same interest? If so I get it as per your logic above that he’s the POTUS. If you didn’t then would seem odd now?

• Members
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Genuine question. If I despise something or someone I avoid it. Why do folk who rant about trump spend so much time watching and analyzing what he says and does? 
seems counter intuitive to me 

For me I’m a fan of American politics. I study the history of it going back to the JFK days. It fascinates me. 
I came of age when I witnessed a great man lead America in the aftermath of two wars, 9/11, a recession amongst other major events. Obama to me was like JFK the way he carried himself, his ideologies, his morales, everything he stood for. 
To now watch Donald Trump stand where so many great men lead such a huge nation I’m in utter disbelief, shock and also amazement. How can he follow Barack Obama? It fascinates me that he can become president. Every press conference is astonishing and I just watch in utter awe. It’s brilliant as a neutral, it must be terrifying as open minded American l.  

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Genuine question. If I despise something or someone I avoid it. Why do folk who rant about trump spend so much time watching and analyzing what he says and does? 
seems counter intuitive to me 

He’s not a pop group you can ignore. He has the most influential job on the planet.

As amusing as he is, his decisions affect billions.

Unfortunately he’s long since realised that the only people he needs to keep onside are the thick cunts that voted for him last time. Repeat the trick and he gets his 4 years.

Your average southern hillbilly has the IQ of a traffic cone. They like him because he says things that appeal to them, and upset women north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

This isn’t about intelligence, it doesn’t exist amongst his supporters.

Edited by Spider

1 minute ago, Spider said:

He’s not a pop group you can ignore. He has the most influential job on the planet.

Unfortunately he’s long since realised that the only people he needs to keep onside are the thick cunts that voted for him last time. Repeat the trick and he gets his 4 years.

Your average southern hillbilly has the IQ of a traffic cone. They like him because he says things that appeal to them, and upset women north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Delusion is high in this one 

1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

For me I’m a fan of American politics. I study the history of it going back to the JFK days. It fascinates me. 
I came of age when I witnessed a great man lead America in the aftermath of two wars, 9/11, a recession amongst other major events. Obama to me was like JFK the way he carried himself, his ideologies, his morales, everything he stood for. 
To now watch Donald Trump stand where so many great men lead such a huge nation I’m in utter disbelief, shock and also amazement. How can he follow Barack Obama? It fascinates me that he can become president. Every press conference is astonishing and I just watch in utter awe. It’s brilliant as a neutral, it must be terrifying as open minded American l.  

Yes I know you are mate you have made that clear and that’s a perfectly plausible reason. 

others I can’t fathom 

I guess even removing my own disinterest in politics until brexit and the attempts to derail it I just cannot see the fascination. 

if it’s for comedy value then I get it. I see the guy looking like a satsuma with a wig on and it beggars belief that someone with this wealth goes out looking like that. 

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

I can ignore him and I do. He genuinely doesn’t register in my thoughts at all ever. 

it was a genuine question that if something winds me up or worries me I avoid it. Maybe it’s just my own mechanism for coping with stuff that’s different 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yes I know you are mate you have made that clear and that’s a perfectly plausible reason. 

others I can’t fathom 

I guess even removing my own disinterest in politics until brexit and the attempts to derail it I just cannot see the fascination. 

if it’s for comedy value then I get it. I see the guy looking like a satsuma with a wig on and it beggars belief that someone with this wealth goes out looking like that. 

I still can’t believe he won.

But I can’t believe Dean Gaffney shagged Lindsey Dawn McKenzie so hey ho