Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

1 minute ago, Spider said:

And I bet you get really good scores on COD as well

You misunderstand the context...he was refering to ben shaprio......defeats the point when you've got to explain this stuff to the developmentally disabled

Edited by leadfrog1
-

3 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

silly little twat = Millionaire with a 2 top degrees from top universities and his own legal consultancy aged 23?

we certainly need more brains on here

Just now, leadfrog1 said:

Again for the retards in the group - He called Ben shapro a "silly little twat"

This was my reply

"silly little twat = Millionaire with a 2 top degrees from top universities and his own legal consultancy aged 23?"

We can read. No need to repeat yourself 

• Site Supporter

Again for the retards in the group - He called Ben shapro a "silly little twat"

This was my reply

"silly little twat = Millionaire with a 2 top degrees from top universities and his own legal consultancy aged 23?"

Well I didn’t think it was you.

Tell me, is your bad eyesight because of the attention to detail you have to give to those figurines you paint in Games Workshop, or is it just Herculean amounts of weepy wanking?

Just now, Spider said:

Well I didn’t think it was you.

Tell me, is your bad eyesight because of the attention to detail you have to give to those figurines you paint in Games Workshop, or is it just Herculean amounts of weepy wanking?

I dont know what games workshop is, you see i actually have a life.

• Site Supporter

Love seeing all them anti black, black people at the Trump rally in Tulsa.

Good

back on topic.

You never answered about the wall he was building in Colorado

Good

back on topic.

You never answered about the wall he was building in Colorado

Im not sure about the context, was that refering to building the wall sections to put in place on the border, or was he talking about building a border in colorado?

Regardless, people make mistakes all the time, yet youre probably a labour bloke, same party with a shadow home sec, who put their shoes on the wrong feet.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, leadfrog1 said:

Im not sure about the context, was that refering to building the wall sections to put in place on the border, or was he talking about building a border in colorado?

Regardless, people make mistakes all the time, yet youre probably a labour bloke, same party with a shadow home sec, who put their shoes on the wrong feet.

No

He said he was building a wall on the border of Colorado because he thought it bordered Mexico. You’d expect a leader of a country to understand its basic geography. What with you being so keen on iq scores an all.

As for Diane Abbot, odd that you would choose to pick on the black member of the party as your first (and unconnected) shot.

You daft racist.

Just now, Spider said:

No

He said he was building a wall on the border of Colorado because he thought it bordered Mexico. You’d expect a leader of a country to understand its basic geography. What with you being so keen on iq scores an all.

As for Diane Abbot, odd that you would choose to pick on the black member of the party as your first (and unconnected) shot.

You daft racist.

The daft racist with a non white wife...that's why ive been laughing at your stupidity the entire time.

I picked Diane abbot because shes a fucking retard, nothing to do with the colour of her skin, i could equally pick naz shar in the labour party who said victims of muslim rape gangs should stfu for the sake of diversity.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, leadfrog1 said:

The daft racist with a non white wife...that's why ive been laughing at your stupidity the entire time.

I picked Diane abbot because shes a fucking retard, nothing to do with the colour of her skin, i could equally pick naz shar in the labour party who said victims of muslim rape gangs should stfu for the sake of diversity.

She’s a retard who can probably tell you that Lincolnshire doesn’t have a border with Scotland.

Why are you so angry? You seem very upset. Is it bottom issues?

She’s a retard who can probably tell you that Lincolnshire doesn’t have a border with Scotland.

Why are you so angry? You seem very upset. Is it bottom issues?

To be honest i dont know if she could she seems to have issues with basic math

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

2 degrees, a legal consultancy and a non-white wife by the age of 23, amazed you have time to post on a message board

No, that’s not him.

He’s got a certificate of achievement from school that says “Tried REALLY hard” ;

a baseball cap that says “Everyday’s a bonus” and a job inflating tyres at a backstreet garage in Breightmet.

I’ll pass on the wife. She’s clearly got her hands full.

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter

Nah i just so happen to have a masters degree from MBS in Manchester, not that you know what that is.

😁😁😁😁😁

You're absolute gold kiddo. Don’t go away.

Bet you’ve got a good sweat going on underneath your MAGA cap tonight.