Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
1 minute ago, Spider said:

What the fuck is twitch?

Live streaming site popular with the yoof. Not good in an election year

He posted that white power video on twitter, he doesn’t want to lose that platform

• Site Supporter

With the predictability of a Parkinson substitution, Trump is saying he wasn’t told.

For a man who knows everything, that’s quite a remarkable bit of intelligence he’s been left out of.

Running a tight ship.

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

The irony 

There's loads of these out there

Here he is talking about the electoral college system being flawed

Screen_Shot_2016_11_14_at_11.08.29_AM.pn

Here he is talking about it after he got 3m less votes than Clinton but won

3 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

There's loads of these out there

Here he is talking about the electoral college system being flawed

Screen_Shot_2016_11_14_at_11.08.29_AM.pn

Here he is talking about it after he got 3m less votes than Clinton but won

In the first set he is talking about the 2000 election, which had the hanging chads nonsense and where Bush only won because his brother, as Governor of Florida, made somewhat dubious selections.

He was an onlooker sympathising with the Democrats.

In 2016 he was a player, and he realised the advantages of targeting states, while his opponent basked in the glory of the feminine voters' adulation. She lost.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MalcolmW said:

In the first set he is talking about the 2000 election, which had the hanging chads nonsense and where Bush only won because his brother, as Governor of Florida, made somewhat dubious selections.

He was an onlooker sympathising with the Democrats.

In 2016 he was a player, and he realised the advantages of targeting states, while his opponent basked in the glory of the feminine voters' adulation. She lost.

2 hours ago, Cheese said:

Wondered about that. Twitter was only founded in 2006 though.

He was talking about Romney V Obama 2012 and he was pro-Romney, so just ignore Malcolm

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

The Don - to be praised for protecting the US people, or to be criticised for undermining global fight against the virus? Or both?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8477093/Fears-UK-coronavirus-patients-buys-ENTIRE-world-stock-remdesivir.html

He can have it. Not shown to save lives yet.

We've got our steroids which have been shown to be more effective.

Can't blame him in a way, but it's not exactly a panacea.

• Site Supporter

He’s started to notice his voters are dying.

I thought this drug was still not proven to do much and we had a better and cheaper one with massive stockpiles?

He will no doubt crawl from his tanning booth later and claim the virus will be gone in a few days.

• Members
4 hours ago, Spider said:

He’s started to notice his voters are dying.

I thought this drug was still not proven to do much and we had a better and cheaper one with massive stockpiles?

He will no doubt crawl from his tanning booth later and claim the virus will be gone in a few days.

I’m starting to wonder does he actually want it? Or would he prefer to just bow out, claim it was rigged, and blame CHI NAH and then sit at home tweeting about what a horrible job Biden is doing and what he would have done differently.

The excuses will be soon enough 

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I’m starting to wonder does he actually want it? Or would he prefer to just bow out, claim it was rigged, and blame CHI NAH and then sit at home tweeting about what a horrible job Biden is doing and what he would have done differently.

The excuses will be soon enough 

course he wants it

he only went for it in the first place because Obama took the piss out of him in front of loads of people at a posh dinner do

doesn't like losing or being made a fool of

but rest assured, he'll have the excuses and blame lined up

I imagine a lot of people are going to get sacked between now and November

3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Obsessed 

Apologies, terrible mistake on my part. I should think again before posing a question for discussion on the topic of Donald Trump in a thread, about Donald Trump, on a message board.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Apologies, terrible mistake on my part. I should think again before posing a question for discussion on the topic of Donald Trump in a thread, about Donald Trump, on a message board.

Disclaimer: In light of the fact that there is absolutely nothing positive to post about Trump just now, his fanboys can choose any of the stock responses below:

* "Obsessed"

* "I'll be back when he does something decent"

* "Four more years"

* "He upsets <insert female agitator here>"

Actual debate will not be entered into as it's far too lopsided in favour of The Haters now. What with him being a utter retard, like.

• Members
Just now, Spider said:

Disclaimer: In light of the fact that there is absolutely nothing positive to post about Trump just now, his fanboys can choose any of the stock responses below:

* "Obsessed"

* "I'll be back when he does something decent"

* "Four more years"

* "He upsets <insert female agitator here>"

Actual debate will not be entered into as it's far too lopsided in favour of The Haters now. What with him being a utter retard, like.

It is what it is