Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Texas now has more daily coronavirus cases than Italy when it was a global epicenter of the pandemic.
Ā 

It has less than half the population of Italy.

Spin that into a positive. Iā€™ll wait.....

Just now, tyldesley_white said:

you are rightĀ 100s of millions havenā€™t died in Britain. and your point

Are you honestly tryIngĀ toĀ compare theĀ deaths of a country of over 300 million to that of a country with a population of under 70 millionĀ 

3 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

no thats what you were doingĀ 

I should have mentioned death rate, I thought even you would have been AbleĀ work it out. My bad for assuming. However my point still stands. Americaā€™sĀ Ā death rate is a lot more positive (prob not the right word) than BritainsĀ andĀ other European countries.

Ā 

One you maybe able to answer, why is it democratic states are suffering a lot more than republican ones?Ā 

7 minutes ago, royal white said:

I should have mentioned death rate, I thought even you would have been AbleĀ work it out. My bad for assuming. However my point still stands. Americaā€™sĀ Ā death rate is a lot more positive (prob not the right word) than BritainsĀ andĀ other European countries.

Ā 

One you maybe able to answer, why is it democratic states are suffering a lot more than republican ones?Ā 

Cos the republican states have God, I say GodĀ on their side.
Ā 

Hallelujah.

Obviously

15 minutes ago, royal white said:

Ā 

Are they , Texas, Florida and Arizona are allĀ in the shit , all Republican run states

Ā 

Also the high population/ density tend to be Democratic , New York is the biggest followed by LA, Chicago then Houston

Edited by tyldesley_white

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, royal white said:

Ā 

You may want to revisit this in a few weeks.

Just sayinā€™

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, royal white said:

My crystal ball is at home, so Iā€™m talking about the presentĀ 

Try using the evidence from today and even the last few months and see if you can make an educated guess what might happen to places like Texas.

Ive read a few army books, they do this debrief thing so they can use experience to plan and improve future missions.

But you donā€™t need a civvy telling you that.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Try using the evidence from today and even the last few months and see if you can make an educated guess what might happen to places like Texas.

Ive read a few army books, they do this debrief thing so they can use experience to plan and improve future missions.

But you donā€™t need a civvy telling you that.

I Donā€™t do guessing games. Like I said Iā€™m talking about the present. If I listened to half of the scaremongering gawps on here with their ā€œeducated guessesā€ I would be living in a padded cell.Ā 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

I Donā€™t do guessing games. Like I said Iā€™m talking about the present. If I listened to half of the scaremongering gawps on here with their ā€œeducated guessesā€ I would be living in a padded cell.Ā 

This is a bit different

if you runĀ towards a wall, itā€™s not a guessing game that youā€™ll hurt yourself. ExperienceĀ from the past coupled with education inform you that itā€™s just going to hurt.

With Covid, we have seen how it can spread without a lockdown.

i know youā€™re just being obtuse because it upsets you that we can see Trump for what he is.

But if you donā€™t think the situation in Texas is dire, then you are probably missing some cogs up in your belfry.

Ā 

25 minutes ago, Spider said:

This is a bit different

if you runĀ towards a wall, itā€™s not a guessing game that youā€™ll hurt yourself. ExperienceĀ from the past coupled with education inform you that itā€™s just going to hurt.

With Covid, we have seen how it can spread without a lockdown.

i know youā€™re just being obtuse because it upsets you that we can see Trump for what he is.

But if you donā€™t think the situation in Texas is dire, then you are probably missing some cogs up in your belfry.

Ā 

7000 new cases in Texas today, in Houston we've now exceeded the ICU capacity by about 20Ā and are now into Phase 2 (which is an extra 300 beds) after that the will have to start to convert normal rooms into ICU, which some 500 odd beds.

As well as the US having 25% of worldĀ deaths they also now have 25% of alĀ  infections, so its all going very well

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

7000 new cases in Texas today, in Houston we've now exceeded the ICU capacity by about 20Ā and are now into Phase 2 (which is an extra 300 beds) after that the will have to start to convert normal rooms into ICU, which some 500 odd beds.

As well as the US having 25% of worldĀ deaths they also now have 25% of alĀ  infections, so its all going very well

It could all just stop tomorrow though.

Youā€™re only guessing itā€™ll be bad.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

It could all just stop tomorrow though.

Youā€™re only guessing itā€™ll be bad.

Ā 

just got to wait forĀ the weather to get hot. I mean its only 98 here in Houston today ... still not disappearedĀ ....but saying thatĀ its 102 inĀ Arizona and its not helping much there either