Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Just watched Trump's Interview with Wallace from fox last week.

He's either the biggest bare faced liar the world has ever seen, or if he actually believes what he said, he's thick as pig shit. Does he even know what the figures are?

What he said

We have the best testing in the world. (Actually 22nd in rank of tests/million)

They don't test, they don't test like we do (about Europe) (12 European nations have tested higher %)

We have the lowest mortality rate anywhere in the world. (Actually 205th lowest out of 215) 

He doesn't give a shit. 

There's about 20 lies in this video. If you ain't watched it its very scary, especially the bit where he says he might not accept the results of the election if he loses. 

“Why don’t they talk about Mexico?”

Because you’re the president of America you thick cunt.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

“Why don’t they talk about Mexico?”

Because you’re the president of America you thick cunt.

It's like watching a video of Keith Hill claiming that we won the Premier league last season, spent the most in the transfer market, we are the envy of the footballing world, why aren't we talking about Blackburn Rovers.

• Members
1 hour ago, peelyfeet said:

Just watched Trump's Interview with Wallace from fox last week.

He's either the biggest bare faced liar the world has ever seen, or if he actually believes what he said, he's thick as pig shit. Does he even know what the figures are?

What he said

We have the best testing in the world. (Actually 22nd in rank of tests/million)

They don't test, they don't test like we do (about Europe) (12 European nations have tested higher %)

We have the lowest mortality rate anywhere in the world. (Actually 205th lowest out of 215) 

He doesn't give a shit. 

There's about 20 lies in this video. If you ain't watched it its very scary, especially the bit where he says he might not accept the results of the election if he loses. 

Yeah his core demographic supporters will use Fox News as their source of news.

Its increasingly bias, there’s no way he’s gonna give the true image of the situation and he’s certainly not going to do it on Fox News 3 months away from an election 

9 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Yeah his core demographic supporters will use Fox News as their source of news.

Its increasingly bias, there’s no way he’s gonna give the true image of the situation and he’s certainly not going to do it on Fox News 3 months away from an election 

He's thick mate. He's on one of the few channels that has supported him, telling massive porkies that can be checked out by anyone with Internet access. His core supporters will vote for him regardless. Its the middle ground folk he needs to win over. Lying to them won't help his cause.

• Site Supporter

He’s now saying Fox News are shit.

They were his last mainstream supporter.

He’s pretty much relying on Twitter and Kim Jong Un if he wants a second term.

No mention of the pandemic that’s ripping his population a new arse.

14 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I was doing a bit of reading on everybody's new poster girl tonight. And oh look!

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/07/politics/kayleigh-mcenany-trump-2015/index.html

Amazing how quickly an about turn can occur when someone waves a few quid and the promise of fame in your face 😂😂😂

I wonder if her grabbed her by the...

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I was doing a bit of reading on everybody's new poster girl tonight. And oh look!

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/07/politics/kayleigh-mcenany-trump-2015/index.html

Amazing how quickly an about turn can occur when someone waves a few quid and the promise of fame in your face 😂😂😂

If it isn't put in capital letters then it isn't FACT.

When will you learn?

57 minutes ago, Spider said:

He’s now saying Fox News are shit.

They were his last mainstream supporter.

He’s pretty much relying on Twitter and Kim Jong Un if he wants a second term.

No mention of the pandemic that’s ripping his population a new arse.

Get. Over. It. 

20 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Must have been gnawing away at you all day eh fella 😂😂😂😂

Money talks unfortunately on every side........you know what's coming next don't you ? 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Well you lasted less than a minute 😊

I was replying to a message that was sent before yours smart arse 

gingers normally get left til last so I was merely trying to buck the trend for you. 

Edited by Escobarp

• Site Supporter

I’ll be honest, it’s much more fun when folk come on here to stick up for Donny.

Bolty gave up and took his ball home when he realised there was nothing left to defend. Royal stuck it out a bit longer but even he’s had to distance himself now it’s obvious the Wotsit is just going more menkle by the day.

He might win. I’m more than happy with 4 more years 😁

Edited by Spider

57 minutes ago, Spider said:

I’ll be honest, it’s much more fun when folk come on here to stick up for Donny.

Bolty gave up and took his ball home when he realised there was nothing left to defend. Royal stuck it out a bit longer but even he’s had to distance himself now it’s obvious the Wotsit is just going more menkle by the day.

He might win. I’m more than happy with 4 more years 😁

Obsessed