Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Well that’s a turn up isn’t it.

i think it was first touted as likely on this thread by Zico about 6 months ago.

His bottom lip will be the size of a bin lid by October.

I love that hes trying to differentiate between mail in ballots (used by working folk who will struggle to get to a polling station) and absentee ones (used by trump and his mates to vote 'at home' whilst living elsewhere) despite the fact they're handled exactly the same way.

It'll be the mailmen, they're all working for the deep state.

What's he worried about safety of voters for, his supporters won't give a toss about going to polling booths.

He's a massive bellend. I thought George Jr was a clown, but this guy is a dangerous clown, he'll cause a civil war if he's not careful.

I thought he said this was just a flu, nothing to worry about etc 

If it’s so straight forward then no need to postpone sorely 

Sleepy Joe is well ahead as things stand but I am still worried, he doesn’t come across as the most enthusiastic candidate for president, a million miles off an Obama. Worry Trump will find a way to claw his way back in the polls (fingers crossed he doesn’t) 

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Sleepy Joe is well ahead as things stand but I am still worried, he doesn’t come across as the most enthusiastic candidate for president, a million miles off an Obama. Worry Trump will find a way to claw his way back in the polls (fingers crossed he doesn’t) 

Biden is hardly a thrilling prospect but would bring the Presidency back to normality and respectability.

But Trump is excellent comedy value and would continue to be a proper mental.

It's a win win

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Herman Cain dead from Covid, his last public appearance was at the Trump rally in Tulsa

Not sure if the pic was on here but the nat security advisor who caught it was last pictured with some of our diplomats in paris

No masks, no distancing, no owt

Is it not time civil servants and politicians should be on zero tolerance

1 hour ago, birch-chorley said:

Somebody on TV said the other day the best thing that Biden can do is stay quiet, as it's increasing his lead in the polls. At the minute Biden isn't beating Trump, Trump is beating Trump.....by being Trump. I can still see Trump managing to win actually, and if he does, it'll be a beautiful victory, the most beautiful victory for democracy of all time. If he loses, it'll be because it's a fix obvs

9 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Somebody on TV said the other day the best thing that Biden can do is stay quiet, as it's increasing his lead in the polls. At the minute Biden isn't beating Trump, Trump is beating Trump.....by being Trump. I can still see Trump managing to win actually, and if he does, it'll be a beautiful victory, the most beautiful victory for democracy of all time. If he loses, it'll be because it's a fix obvs

Pretty much what Boris did. Avoided rocking up where he could be asked questions.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Biden is hardly a thrilling prospect but would bring the Presidency back to normality and respectability.

But Trump is excellent comedy value and would continue to be a proper mental.

It's a win win

If I was watching an episode of Black Mirror and not watching Western civilisation slowly eat itself I'd likely agree.

• Moderators

in other news, this is Portland, where I believe Trump has sent in the military to sort out BLM protestors

but the military don't have to wear uniforms or badges

so get to do what they want

20 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

in other news, this is Portland, where I believe Trump has sent in the military to sort out BLM protestors

they've been arresting people and putting them in unmarked cars and vans, NYPD did the same yesterday and its not gone down well

Trump is now saying hes going to send them into Chicago, after a drive by gangland shooting, I can see the gangs seeing that as a challenge ( because thats face it they really dont give a shit) and could get messy very quickly

Edited by tyldesley_white

• Members
5 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

they've been arresting people and putting them in unmarked cars and vans, NYPD did the same yesterday and its not gone down well

Trump is now saying hes going to send them into Chicago, after a drive by gangland shooting, I can see the gangs seeing that as a challenge ( because thats face it they really dont give a shit) and could get messy very quickly

You mean Chicago AKA Chiraq. Yeah that’s exactly what that place needs 

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Couldn’t tell whether that was real or some video game.