Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

I said to back trump at 6/4 and 7/4 when he drifted out. 

I was chatting to a family friend who is convinced trump will win. I said the same. I think Skybet we’re offering 15/8. Personally, I think Biden edges it, but there will be twists and turns between now and November.

22 minutes ago, Ani said:

If Trump is that close after last 4 years and Biden not yet been picked apart by the media there is sadly only one winner. 

a Trump win might be better for the UK

Driving across states dressed as an extra from predator when you're a teenager, to protect  a petrol station youve never been to or heard of before, all in the name of a fat liar who doesn't give a fuck about you. Loonatics.

Edited by peelyfeet

• Members
8 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Driving across states dressed as an extra from predator when youre a teenager, to protect  a petrol station youve never been to or heard of before, all in the name of a fat liar who doesn't give a fuck about you. Loonatics.

Land of the free. God bless murica

• Site Supporter

He’s now saying a plane full of blokes in black uniforms went from one city to another yesterday 

The guy is nuttier than squirrel shit.

His latest favourite phrase is “we are investigating that” whenever he gets asked a question he doesn’t like

2 hours ago, peelyfeet said:

Driving across states dressed as an extra from predator when you're a teenager, to protect  a petrol station youve never been to or heard of before, all in the name of a fat liar who doesn't give a fuck about you. Loonatics.

To be fair, he was working in Kenosha on the day, volunteered to help protect a business whose owner asked for help and was loaned the gun by someone else protecting the local businesses.

Will totally be cleared due to self defense imo

5 hours ago, TroySwoosh said:

I wasn't talking about him in particular. And I'm not going to post some leftie blm video that counters the right wing opinion video that you've picked. He was a 17yr old, on the street at night in tbe middle of a protest, miles away from his house with an automatic rifle. I'll say it again. Loonatics.

Edited by peelyfeet

10 hours ago, peelyfeet said:

What's your thoughts on the Antifa bloke who shot dead a Trump supporter in Portland over the weekend ?

Asking for a friend 

7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

What's your thoughts on the Antifa bloke who shot dead a Trump supporter in Portland over the weekend ?

Asking for a friend 

Anyone who shoots anyone else over politics is a twat, regardless of which side they're on. 

Edited by peelyfeet