Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

16 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Its because a lot of late middle aged white blokes with right wing tendencies also have facial complexions similar to the gammon joint at Toby Carvery.

Ah so the political leanings of a person affects the composition of their skin? Wow. That’s unreal it has that effect isn’t it. 

Just now, Escobarp said:

Ah so the political leanings of a person affects the composition of their skin? Wow. That’s unreal it has that effect isn’t it. 

Yeah, it's because they're reasonably well off country types of anglo saxon origin whov'e spent too much time sipping pims and eating rustic pork pies  at country fayres in the sunshine without any namby pamby suncream on. 

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, DazBob said:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Gammon

- They favour Brexit. After all, it means Brexit.
- Because the Conservative Party and the right-wing media ecosystem have told them to, they reject those things that underpin their jobs, living standards and opportunities: environmental protections, workers' rights, regulations favouring consumers, the European Union, the single market and the customs union. These things also benefit people they don't like (including foreigners and Guardian readers), of course, so they have to go.
- On the off-chance that they're aware of a border in Ireland, they don't know anything about it.
- They dislike multiculturalism and the 'equality agenda', and obsess about 'lefties', immigrants, Jeremy Corbyn ("Would 'e launch a nuke?! WELL, WOULD 'E?!") and the fabled liberal metropolitan elite.
- They hate Muslims, so they voted for the UK to withdraw from a free trade bloc comprising countries made up of white Christians.
- Having spent 40 years bellyaching about the UK's democratic decision to enter the EEC, they are now unbending guardians of its democratic decision to leave.

Snowflake.

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Yeah, it's because they're reasonably well off country types of anglo saxon origin whov'e spent too much time sipping pims and eating rustic pork pies  at country fayres in the sunshine without any namby pamby suncream on. 

To be fair you’ve just described me and I think Trump is a fucking dreadful human being.

5 hours ago, Spider said:

To be fair you’ve just described me and I think Trump is a fucking dreadful human being.

It's me too. I get Rosacea on my face in summer because I've spent too much time in the sun. Can't beat a pork pie at a country fayre although I wouldn't be drinking pimms. I'm not gay.

Edited by peelyfeet

3 hours ago, MickyD said:

I'm not getting your point.  My post pointed out that not all Americans think Trump's a dick which to me was a surprise based on  our Mainstream Media's portrayal of him. It wasn't canvassing opinion on why you like or dislike him. 

Regardless of your intent, I and others interpreted it in the way we conveyed our answers to you. 

1 hour ago, boltondiver said:

Is it true that he has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize?

Yes, for the second time, he was nominated for one in 2018 as well. He's been nominated by some Norwegian politician, apparently he's the 318th nomination so far this year. He'll be up against his mate, Greta Thunberg, who has also been nominated this year. Can you image his uproar if she was to win, and he wasn't 😀

Edited by Sweep

46 minutes ago, Spider said:

Look away now Fan Boys. Your hero has opened his mouth again.

(His press secretary though... fucking yes.)

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1303800873169104904?s=20

Imagine having to go out everyday and try and justify what that prick has said. The mental gymnastics involved must be fucking exhausting.

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

Imagine having to go out everyday and try and justify what that prick has said. The mental gymnastics involved must be fucking exhausting.

She's supposed to be a public servant, she's paid for in taxes, she's supposed to be providing detail to the public through the press about what the president is doing, the press briefings are not supposed to be a platform for a political spokesperson showing disparaging videos of democrats/ part of the campaign for trump re-election She's sold her soul.

Edited by peelyfeet