Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

6 hours ago, peelyfeet said:

They call him creepy joe because the insinuation is that he's a perv because he's shown unwanted affection to some co workers, been accused of trying to get off with one 27 yrs ago, sniffed someone's hair and told a girl to sit on his knee when having a photo taken.

Donald has fucked a load of pro's, paid them off, fancies his own daughter, is married to an East European lingere model 25yrs his juniour,  is on tape bragging about getting away with grabbing twats because he's famous, and going backstage to perv on young birds at Miss Teen USA, has 25 accusations of sexual misconduct going back 40 yrs including rape, and threw parties with Epstein. 

Loons.

Racists love him because he calls out Chinese people, blackies and Muslims. Who defends him on here, say no more.

• Members
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

So the US election is essentially a creep off 

I’m no fan of either really but fuck me Biden and Trump are not in the same touch my chode and I’ll pay off you off league.

Trump is Liverpool with a full Kop end

Biden is well, us

10 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Saw a bit of it on news this morning.  Was it a full debate along the lines of...

You're a smelly rotter

No I'm not,  YOU'RE a smelly rotter

It was like watching seven year olds

Was very similar to some of the threads on here. I Was just waiting for Trump to mention the club shop 

26 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Saw a bit of it on news this morning.  Was it a full debate along the lines of...

You're a smelly rotter

No I'm not,  YOU'RE a smelly rotter

It was like watching seven year olds

Yep. Trumps tactic was to talk over and barrack Biden to try and unstabalise him. Biden called him a clown twice, a liar about 5 times, told him to shut up, laughed a lot, Trump had a go at Bidens family, Biden didn't like it. We didn't learn much. Like watching two grandads arguing at a wedding. 

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Is it worth watching the whole thing? Sounds like a no from what I'm hearing on here. And was it a 0-0 draw?

No. It was diabolical. Debate rules went out of the window within the first 30 seconds with Trump constantly interrupting. If it had been a football fixture, it wouldn't be scored as a 0-0 draw, it would be a P-P. Total waste of time.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter

I overheard a similar argument on Bolton Bus Station many many years ago. 2 pisscans in their 50's but looking much worse were having an argument over god knows what. Went exactly like this:

"Fuck off Gary"

"Fuck off Stan"

Bit of a pause...

"Fuck off Gary"

"Fuck off Stan"

Bit of a pause...

"Fuck off Gary, everyone thinks you're a cuunt"

"Fuck off Stan, you're a c c cunt"

Bit of a pause...

"Fuck off Gary"

"Fuck off Stan"

Bit of a pause...

"Me bus is here. Fuck off Gary"

Two Grandads arguing at a wedding or grandpa Simpsons analogies bang on.

I actually got a headache watching it and had to turn it off. Very bad advert for America. My abiding impression though is what a rude obnoxious ignorant oaf Trump is. Everything is about him and how great he is. Totally unfit to be President of what is a great country (or should be)

Dont want him to get in again but dear me Joe Biden is the best the Democrats can come up with?