Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Ani said:

To be fair to the cunt in that link he is mentioned as one of the few people who has cooperated with the case against Epstein. 

In other words, he knew everything he was up to, even if he wasn't getting his fingers wet

Except the bit that said he did

Anyway

If Biden is a peado, so is Trump

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Rudy said:

Giuliani pointed out, 'I was fully clothed at all times,' and explained he was merely tucking in his shirt, not doing anything untoward. 

'I lean back and I tuck my shirt in and at that point they have this picture that they take, which looks doctored by in any event,' Giuliani said on WABC radio Wednesday. 'I'm tucking my shirt in, I assure you that's all I was doing,' he said slowly, letting each word sink in. 

34673564-8864821-image-a-1_1603300881349

3 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Giuliani pointed out, 'I was fully clothed at all times,' and explained he was merely tucking in his shirt, not doing anything untoward. 

'I lean back and I tuck my shirt in and at that point they have this picture that they take, which looks doctored by in any event,' Giuliani said on WABC radio Wednesday. 'I'm tucking my shirt in, I assure you that's all I was doing,' he said slowly, letting each word sink in. 

34673564-8864821-image-a-1_1603300881349

I reckon this is bullshit. Funny bullshit but still bullshit. I just can't believe that he would play with his knob knowing there are cameras around. 

• Members

Decent debate. I say decent it was better than their first.

I think Trump lies so much he doesn’t know the truth himself anymore. Biden won this comfortably.

Highlight of it

Trump “ We are learning to live with Coronavirus”

Biden “ We are learning to die with Coronavirus”

😂

• Site Supporter

Much better and actually Trump is much less of a liability when he’s got the shackles on.

It must drive his advisors mad because a conciliatory Trump is less easy to shoot at.

Biden’s just a bit bland.

Trump edged it.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

46.5M apparently 

Unsurprisingly the people who favour Trump thought Trump won and the people who favour Biden thought Biden did.

I favour Biden, but think Trump probably edged it mainly because he stayed composed. That could well sway undecided voters who like his attitude but not his delivery.

• Members
2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Yeah but do the yanks want creepy Joe sleeping in the White House or another 4 years of entertainment from the nobel peace prize nominee Donald J Trump 😏

Look at it this way, If Biden gets in, the backseat presidency from Trump on Twitter will be incredible 

• Members
6 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Watching Bolton on ifollow is one thing but voluntarily watching these 2 nuggets "debate",  you must be a bit poorly :D

American history and politics is a keen interest and hobby of mine, has been since I studied the bay of pigs and the Cuban missile crisis. America, Is absolutely fascinating.

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

American history and politics is a keen interest and hobby of mine, has been since I studied the bay of pigs and the Cuban missile crisis. America, Is absolutely fascinating.

Apologies if you have been asked this (or answered it) before. As a close follower of US politics, who do you think will win the election?

• Members
24 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Apologies if you have been asked this (or answered it) before. As a close follower of US politics, who do you think will win the election?

I said in the previous election, nothing is more certain in an American election than change. People want change. 

8 years of a Democrat, America was never EVER voting another democrat, especially not a woman, especially not Hilary Clinton, you go to the south of North America and she is the devil incarnate.  
Trump had an open goal, along with her war crimes, her husband, her gender, her emails 😂, she had a monumental task. As soon as I heard she beat Bernie, I said Trump will win.

Now, fast forward 3 years.

Last year, I knew Biden would run, knew it, Former VP, nice guy, white, great candidate for the Democrats, perfect. 
I worried about his ability, age, skeletons in his closet, links with Obama. 
I feared for him. I thought this guy will be a lame duck, an easy target for the Republicans to pick off.

Then COVID, North Korea, Scandals, Police Brutality, George Floyd, Russian involvement. These are all going against Trump. 
He won’t have the minority vote, he won’t have the woman’s vote, I think he’s losing the undecided vote but that’s very hard to gauge and that can, will and does change day to day.

It’ll come down to a few big swing states and Covid, employment and the economy will play the biggest part, it will be closer than both sides think

If I was a betting man bias or political preference aside , I’d edge it to Biden , but it’s been a long time since a one term president and I think a few more twists in the tale will happen 

Edited by Rudy

10 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I said in the previous election, nothing is more certain in an American election than change. People want change. 

8 years of a Democrat, America was never EVER voting another democrat, especially not a woman, especially not Hilary Clinton, you go to the south of North America and she is the devil incarnate.  
Trump had an open goal, along with her war crimes, her husband, her gender, her emails 😂, she had a monumental task. As soon as I heard she beat Bernie, I said Trump will win.

Last year, I knew Biden would run, knew it, Former VP, nice guy, white, great candidate for the Democrats, perfect. 
I feared for him. I thought this guy will be a lame duck, an easy target for the Republicans to pick off.

Then COVID, North Korea, Scandals, Police Brutality, George Floyd, Russian involvement. These are all going against Trump. 
He won’t have the minority vote, he won’t have the woman’s vote, I think he’s losing the undecided vote but that’s very hard to gauge and that can, will and does change day to day.

It’ll come down to a few big swing states and Covid, employment and the economy will play the biggest part, it will be closer than both sides think

If I was a betting man bias or political preference aside , I’d edge it to Biden , but it’s been a long time since a one term president and I think a few more twists in the tale will happen 

Interesting, thank you. Sounds like a close one, this. I’ve said before on here that I think Biden will just edge it. I happened to watch the Great Hack on Netflix this evening and now I’m thinking anything could happen!

Just looking at the odds for some of the swing states:

Arizona - Democrats 1/2, Republican 6/4

Florida - Democrats 4/5, Republican 10/11

Georgia - Democrats 11/10, Republican 4/6

Michigan - Democrats 2/7, Republican 5/2

Minnesota - Democrats 2/7, Republican 5/2 

North Carolina - Democrats 8/11, Republican 1/1

Pennsylvania - Democrats 4/11, Republican 2/1

Wisconsin - Democrats 1/3, Republican 9/4

Sleepy Joe should sleep well tonight...

• Members
5 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Interesting, thank you. Sounds like a close one, this. I’ve said before on here that I think Biden will just edge it. I happened to watch the Great Hack on Netflix this evening and now I’m thinking anything could happen!

Just looking at the odds for some of the swing states:

Arizona - Democrats 1/2, Republican 6/4

Florida - Democrats 4/5, Republican 10/11

Georgia - Democrats 11/10, Republican 4/6

Michigan - Democrats 2/7, Republican 5/2

Minnesota - Democrats 2/7, Republican 5/2 

North Carolina - Democrats 8/11, Republican 1/1

Pennsylvania - Democrats 4/11, Republican 2/1

Wisconsin - Democrats 1/3, Republican 9/4

Sleepy Joe should sleep well tonight...

He’ll probably be walking down Pennsylvania Avenue in his pyjamas 😂

Its brilliant I love it 

7 hours ago, Rudy said:

Which raises a couple of questions. Is Trump as bad as many have made him out to be? How shit must Biden be? a Man who has been in politics for almost 50 years could potentially struggle to shift a reality TV star whos had a indifferent term so to speak,  Or does it come down to yanks  being possibly the dumbest fucked up oddballs on the planet. 

I’m going for the latter 

• Members
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Which raises a couple of questions. Is Trump as bad as many have made him out to be? How shit must Biden be? a Man who has been in politics for almost 50 years could potentially struggle to shift a reality TV star whos had a indifferent term so to speak,  Or does it come down to yanks  being possibly the dumbest fucked up oddballs on the planet. 

I’m going for the latter 

If Trump stayed off Twitter, stuck to policies, listened to his advisers I think he would be winning more undecided voters. 
I think a lot of the time he’s scared to upset his core group of supporters on certain issues. He tries to sit on the fence a lot but you can’t do that.

Morally he’s a bellend, politically I just think he’s out of his depth but if Covid didn’t happen, America’s employment and economy would be secure which would sway undecided voters.

To me the divide in America is huge. If you vote for trump you’re a racist, you cant vote for him if you’re a minority. 
If you vote for trump you obviously hate Muslims, women, freedom. 
It’s not true but it’s divided the country, and all sources of media are subtly making it out to be like that.

If trump wins there will be riots the very next day. It is the maddest county in the world.