• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Madness. I don't I've ever had to queue up to vote over here

That's Brooklyn

I went watching Nick Cave in the theatre they are queuing up to get in

Personally, I'd go home and post my vote instead

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Why would he have a fake?

I mean, it seems fairly obvious he does, but I can’t think what he gains from it?

Looks good having the missus next to you? Although not sure why he bothers, she can barely disguise her disgust whenever she's near him. 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I viewed the cut bits compared to the a TV showing. And you can see were he is coming from with the fake media, he plays that game pretty well imo, and he has to considering around 90% of U.S. news channels are against him. So from his perspective he's always going to call them out.

He can’t work out why only 10% of the media are on his side, bless him.

Edited by Spider

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

He probably cant work out why 90% support Biden considering he is very weak and an even bigger liar than he supposedly is. 

I'm not big on American politics, i keep a beady eye on it, proper mad country with it's fair amount of loons, but by the fuck, how Trump puts up with the witch hunt against him is commendable.

If 1,000 people had to choose between you and someone else, and 900 of them chose the other bloke and largely referred to you as a right cunt, would you not at some stage stop and think they might have a point?

I know I would.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

If 1,000 people had to choose between you and someone else, and 900 of them chose the other bloke and largely referred to you as a right cunt, would you not at some stage stop and think they might have a point?

I know I would.

you know if Trump had kept his mouth shut and stayed off twitter, his re-election would have been 100% in the bag, he was handed a booming economy, all he had to do was sit quietly and let it ride, may do a small change or 2 here and there and get a 2nd term, but he's more interested in his own ego ( and also lining his own pocket), so therefore can't keep his mouth shut

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

I viewed the cut bits compared to the a TV showing. And you can see were he is coming from with the fake media, he plays that game pretty well imo, and he has to considering around 90% of U.S. news channels are against him. So from his perspective he's always going to call them out.

The fake news narrative all started when they reported, with accompanying footage, that numbers at his innaugeration were way down at Obama's

He didn't/couldn't call them out because it was true

So he just pretended it wasn't true and called it fake news

This maybe why so many news outlets are "against him", because if they report something he doesn't like, they're branded fake

He plays the game well because he invented it

7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

The fake news narrative all started when they reported, with accompanying footage, that numbers at his innaugeration were way down at Obama's

He didn't/couldn't call them out because it was true

So he just pretended it wasn't true and called it fake news

This maybe why so many news outlets are "against him", because if they report something he doesn't like, they're branded fake

He plays the game well because he invented it

He wants and needs to be better than everyone else, whether it be Obama or even Lincoln, he's like the little boy that always has to be praised ( and then sulks when he's told off)

The man as the complete inability to tell the truth, and its not like its 1950 and news was hard to come by, all his lies are recorded and and be accessed in seconds, not hours or days

It would seem from Mark Meadows (white house chief of staff) comments yesterday they've thrown the towel in on Covin , it's going to turn into a bloodbath 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Maybe, but if was an American, there is nothing about Biden that appeals to anything better, in fact I would go to say he is dodgier and a bigger liar than the Donald. The bloke seems hopeless.... and a bit creepy. 

Creepy Joe or the Donald, by the fuck those yanks are lucky 😁

The Donald all day. 

What lies has Creepy Joe made that are worse and more frequent than those by The Don?

20 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Maybe, but if was an American, there is nothing about Biden that appeals to anything better, in fact I would go to say he is dodgier and a bigger liar than the Donald. The bloke seems hopeless.... and a bit creepy. 

Creepy Joe or the Donald, by the fuck those yanks are lucky 😁

The Donald all day. 

Biden dodger then Trump you say

I give you case #1 

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation