Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

5 hours ago, MickyD said:

One assumes the way each country counts deaths in the same way.  For example,  UK Covid deaths account for pretty much the sum total of reduction in Influenza and Pneumonia deaths so we can be fairly sure that we're counting each of those as C19. If each of those other countries are counting deaths without any underlying complications and health issues then the statistics are flawed. 

Aye think covid bags way too many tap ins.

Flu and pneumonia have already done the donkey work and covid just goal hangs and take glory.

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Flu and pneumonia have already done the donkey work and covid just goal hangs and take glory.

The thing is though, pneumonia is treatable, as is flu.

My mum had pneumonia 3 times and survived them all with top notch treatment by the NHS.

She wouldn’t have survived Covid. Cancer had to get her in the end.

We are morally obliged to treat everyone to the very last breath.

#SendThemToTheSeaside

• Members
51 minutes ago, Spider said:

The thing is though, pneumonia is treatable, as is flu.

My mum had pneumonia 3 times and survived them all with top notch treatment by the NHS.

She wouldn’t have survived Covid. Cancer had to get her in the end.

We are morally obliged to treat everyone to the very last breath.

#SendThemToTheSeaside

My mate once said Southport is where old people go to die, within ear shot of my Nan and Granddad who had just bought a house in Southport 😁

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Covid, the all new Wanderersways Celebrity Death Sweep charlatan; those who pick three celebs who are either full of cancer or 106 years old.

• Members
2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

from the news over here ( for all those that want to crack on) in New York they are saying that 63% of the survivors of Covid now have some type of heart problem, if this damage is permanent they do not know yet

It is what it is 

Just need that warm weather now 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

from the news over here ( for all those that want to crack on) in New York they are saying that 63% of the survivors of Covid now have some type of heart problem, if this damage is permanent they do not know yet

They also don't know how many havent shown any symptoms and recovered

Do we know how many of the 63% already had a dicky ticker

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

You could argue he is in reality. Who gave him a chance of being the main driver of a campaign to get Britain to leave the EU? Pretty powerful that if you ask me. 

A fair point and for a while, he definitely held sway. He was a very persuasive frontman.

But to say he’s powerful now is a considerable way off.

2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You could argue he is in reality. Who gave him a chance of being the main driver of a campaign to get Britain to leave the EU? Pretty powerful that if you ask me. 

Powerful then yes I'd give him that, not anymore though, as his work is done, and most people don't give a fuck what he says anymore

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

So the powerful person is the one who gave him the money. Farage as I am sure you know is a front man. 

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Ani said:

So the powerful person is the one who gave him the money. Farage as I am sure you know is a front man. 

He'd been around for a while, poking the mainstream parties. In the end it worked and he got his referendum. 

The money flew in then, but he was more than just a front man.

2 hours ago, Spider said:

A fair point and for a while, he definitely held sway. He was a very persuasive frontman.

But to say he’s powerful now is a considerable way off.

I was playing devils advocate and he’s got zero influence now so it was a wee porky from the don.