Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Takes a lot to make me nauseas but JC taking one 🤢 

I did try and stitch him up once with a ladyboy in Malaysia but that’s another story 

We all know about the back room in bergeracs 😁

50 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Tosh.

Not going to argue, but some easy historical research shows Banks' funding comes much later on the scene.

Farage had been involved with ukip (indeed its previous incarnation) for a long time.

Once saw an interview with him, whether you like him or not, he was a driven man with his own experiences forming his political beliefs.

Not sure we are disagreeing. No doubt he believes in what he is doing but without the funding he would be nowhere. My original post was about the funding of the Brexit campaign and his further activity. He has a small number of very rich people funding. 

Not sure starting a reply with ‘tosh’ then ‘not going to argue’ and then arguing is fair. 😁😁👍😀

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Once I get home from work yeah. Then it’ll be a few beers and the beeb

From what I've seen and read we might be waiting a little while longer to find out the winner, due to postal ballots

What are the chances a shit load of DT votes rock up 20 mins before the deadline

• Members
8 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

From what I've seen and read we might be waiting a little while longer to find out the winner, due to postal ballots

What are the chances a shit load of DT votes rock up 20 mins before the deadline

That depends on the amount of day voters but considering the amount of early postal votes the turn out might be lower. If it’s high then yeah it’ll be a long one.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Rudy said:

That depends on the amount of day voters but considering the amount of early postal votes the turn out might be lower. If it’s high then yeah it’ll be a long one.

News reckon the postal and ballot box turn out so far already outnumbers the final vote from four years ago.

edit: forgot “in Texas”

Edited by MickyD

• Members
3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

News reckon the postal and ballot box turn out so far already outnumbers the final vote from four years ago.

It’s a massive number, pandemic and modern events have had a huge impact on it. 
Some states won’t count until the day of so it’ll be a rollercoaster

39 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It’s a massive number, pandemic and modern events have had a huge impact on it. 
Some states won’t count until the day of so it’ll be a rollercoaster

A big turnout does not normally favour the Republicans , I can see Biden winning the popular vote by 5 to 6 million, wither he gets the electoral college vote is another matter

Big voter turn out already... 

Twitter already thinking its a done deal... 

Hillary 

Remain 

Corbyn 

Has the 'silent majority' got another win on the cards? 

I'm going to be keeping a close eye on the betfair exchange odds... I think it does. Gotta be worth a few quids when the voting ends. 

If Trump wins then they may as well not run another poll ever again 

If the polling is right and Biden is ahead double digits in the popular vote and Trump still wins then it’s a complete nonsense 

I think the gap is just too big to close, I think they have had something ridiculous like 100m votes in already so they should smash the turnout from the last election 

Be a good watch next week that’s for sure 

9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Are people in the U.S. conforming to rules ?

..or is it the redneck states that dont give a fuck ?

Genuine question, the states is so large, you can never get an idea of how everyone thinks or votes, really unpredictable. 

I'd imagine New York folk are Democrats, and probably most major city folk are, unfortunately the U.S as so many Hick towns and jimmy swaggart villages that it's hard to forecast.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

7k in Illinois (Dem)

6.7K in Texas (Rep)

5.6k in Florida (swing)

5.1k in Wisconsin (swing)

4.9k in California (Dem)

3.8k in Ohio (swing, lean Rep)

3.3k in Michigan (swing, lean Dem)

3.1k in Indiana (Rep)

3.1k in Minnesota (swing, lean Dem)

Key here is 5 of the top 10 are swing states, so if they aren't happy with Don's handling of the virus, he's out

• Members
16 hours ago, Rudy said:

If the million pound question is about The Vietnam war or the politics around  it and you need a hand give me a bell luv.

5% charge

Ginge is off his trolley.

I did zero research as I can't be arsed. There will be more mileage in the corruption issue regarding Biden and his sons activities in Ukraine.

He's as bent as Hillary.

26 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

What if he wins say 3 of the swings? Is it likely he wins ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/29/key-swing-states-2020-what-battleground-election-who-leading-polls/

According to the Telegraph's polls it looks like biden is set to win 290 seats with Trump at 124 with another 124 closer then 3% either way.

The pollsters have apparently altered their systems after the last election where they were wrong even so all these polls and predictions need to be taken with a massive pinch of salt

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

Are people in the U.S. conforming to rules ?

..or is it the redneck states that dont give a fuck ?

Genuine question, the states is so large, you can never get an idea of how everyone thinks or votes, really unpredictable. 

I'd imagine New York folk are Democrats, and probably most major city folk are, unfortunately the U.S as so many Hick towns and jimmy swaggart villages that it's hard to forecast.

Looks like some Biden fans have given up on the masks 

Edited by royal white

18 minutes ago, royal white said:

Looks like some Biden fans have given up on the masks 

Biden wasn't in Texas yesterday

He was however in San Antonio on 13th December last year

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/joe-biden-supporters-gather-at-la-villita-historic-arts-village

Those supporters sure look the same

Edited by jmjhb