Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I'm not saying that. If someone set fire to my house and my family died. Who's fault would it be? The person who started the fire or the firefighters for not been able to put it out... 

why haven’t they put the fire out?

1 minute ago, wanderer1984 said:

I'm not saying that. If someone set fire to my house and my family died. Who's fault would it be? The person who started the fire or the firefighters for not been able to put it out... 

Did these firefighters chuck a load of petrol on your house just after the fire started downstairs??? 

20 minutes ago, Spider said:

why haven’t they put the fire out?

They decided to let it burn for a bit first to see who survived.  Then changed their mind.

Then they entered the house without breathing apparatus because they felt it wasn't necessary but then decided it was, by which time more folk had perished than needed to.

36 minutes ago, Spider said:

By this logic, Trump can’t be blamed for any deaths?

And in the same logic he can't expect any praise for the vaccines then, at the end of the day Boris and Trump are at the top of the tree, they are in charge of their various countries and as Trump should now being a businessman the buck unfortunately stops at the top wither it as anything to do with you are not, that's the responsibility you take on

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

The silly fat wanker hasn’t attended a COVID meeting in 5 months 

the Covin task force last week for the first time in 5, hardly putting the virus front and center, they are also not helping by not allowing Biden and his transition team to see what they have planned for the distribution of the vaccines

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Did the firefighters pretend the fire was nothing to worry about and it would put itself out?

• Members
2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Just now, Ani said:

Why are you two providing proof, I thought the republicans decided proof didn’t need To be shown.