Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Would be interested to know if people hope they do find some evidence of tampering ? 

I hate Trump so happy with the result. I hope they do not find anything but more because it shows the democratic process has worked well and fairly. If they find widespread cheating we may as well give up. 

18 minutes ago, boogs said:

That’s what the J stands for 😂

if that’s genuine then fucking hell!!! Bless um.

Absolute moonmen.  I saw on news night yesterday some of the things Trump supporters are saying verging from accusations of satanic worshipping to high level peodophile rings, they are completely nuts.

• Site Supporter

Now I can understand Trump having some proper cranks following him over in the states 

But on Twitter, I stumbled across a donkey lasher who makes even the most cross- eyed Trumper look reasonable and calm.

He thinks the queen should be executed as well. Twitter is a proper swamp

• Members

He’s gonna need to get a shift on building this wall. 

I assume he’s not far off finishing it 1400 miles in 4 years he should be well done.  he’s gonna get stung for double time over Christmas, B&Q are shut over Christmas as well. 
What a pickle

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

He’s gonna need to get a shift on building this wall. 

I assume he’s not far off finishing it 1400 miles in 4 years he should be well done.  he’s gonna get stung for double time over Christmas, B&Q are shut over Christmas as well. 
What a pickle

Hes managed 9 miles of brand new wall .... 9 fucking miles and he still couldn't get Mexico to pay for that amount

3 hours ago, Spider said:

also from yesterday

President Trump snapped at a White House reporter and called them a "lightweight" after they asked him whether he would concede the election to President-elect Joe Biden.

"Don't talk to me that way. You're just a lightweight. Don't talk to — I'm the president of the United States. Don't ever talk to the president that way," President Trump told Reuters White House correspondent Jeff Mason on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

I reckon he’ll have a copy of the Oval Office built at his golf resort and carry on pretending he’s the president.

Four year meltdown.

And he's still BSing on the vaccine "The whole world is suffering and we are rounding the curve," Trump said. "And the vaccines are being delivered next week or the week after."