Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Trump is a skid-mark on the history of American presidents.  His name should be be wiped from all the records ... or then again, maybe it should remain as a reminder for future generations.

What an abhorrent turd of a man. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Sweep said:

Do we think that he actually believes the election was stolen from him, by fraudulent activity, or he's just saying that because its better than admitting he lost

Never going to backdown nor own up to getting no evidence.

Set his stall and is sticking to it.

Won't even try 4 at the back.

I watched sommat about him building a golf course in Scotland about fifteen years ago...

It was unwanted by the locals.

Trump came across as the most petty, vindictive, malicious arsehole in the entire world.

How he became POTUS is up there with America's worst disgraces.

Are his acolytes' lives really that shite, are they really so pigheaded not to see through this egregious cancerous anal polyp?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I watched sommat about him building a golf course in Scotland about fifteen years ago...

It was unwanted by the locals.

Trump came across as the most petty, vindictive, malicious arsehole in the entire world.

How he became POTUS is up there with America's worst disgraces.

Are his acolytes' lives really that shite, are they really so pigheaded not to see through this abhorrent pustule?

I was working in Aberdeen at the time and the man is hated with a passion, again made all sorts of promises to get it done and then never did was he promised ( sound familiar) 

9 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Trump is a skid-mark on the history of American presidents.  His name should be be wiped from all the records ... or then again, maybe it should remain as a reminder for future generations.

What an abhorrent turd of a man. 

Political historians where all ready debating between him and Andrew Jackson before the scenes on the 6th, I would suspect Jackson as just moved up a place

Just now, tyldesley_white said:

I was working in Aberdeen at the time and the man is hated with a passion, again made all sorts of promises to get it done and then never did was he promised ( sound familiar) 

Amongst other cunt's tricks he dammed up a burn that supplied a farm with all its water - because the farmer wouldn't play ball.

I remember watching this and thinking he was a complete cunt back then.

Then there's the story he decided he'd, by hook or by crook, get the top job after Obama mildly took the piss out of him at some function he spoke at which Trump was also present.

I can believe this - he's so petty and small minded.

It'll take four years to even make a dent in the damage he's done. The schism between the two sides may never dissipate...

35 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Do we think that he actually believes the election was stolen from him, by fraudulent activity, or he's just saying that because its better than admitting he lost

I reckon he really believes it.

Which makes it even better, because it's eating the dickhead up inside.

Although he has such a high profile job he is probably closeted from the real world by having a load of pricks around him who just agree with him. Then he is on Twitter a lot and that is a breeding ground for conspiracy/bullshit stories. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Although he has such a high profile job he is probably closeted from the real world by having a load of pricks around him who just agree with him. Then he is on Twitter a lot and that is a breeding ground for conspiracy/bullshit stories. 

He was the same in his business  world , if you disagreed you got fired, so ended up with a lot of nodding heads, and this has carried over to the the Whit House